ZodiacStories

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only need the sound effect to play once, but it keeps looping over and over. I tried to put in the command "Stop SE" but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts or tips?

Never mind, I'm a dumb dumb.

Attachments

• Be Not Afriad - RPG Maker MV 4_9_2021 11_45_07 AM.png
    Be Not Afriad - RPG Maker MV 4_9_2021 11_45_07 AM.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 20

knocz06

Curious Rabbit
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only need the sound effect to play once, but it keeps looping over and over. I tried to put in the command "Stop SE" but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts or tips?

Never mind, I'm a dumb dumb.
I assume that your thread here is solved, I'll report to the moderators so it can be closed :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm assuming you realised it's because you had it as a BGM, and not an SE.

Even if you solve the problem yourself before anyone answers, it'd be great if you could edit your post and say what the solution was, as others might have a similar issue and be searching, and can see what you did to fix it. And then report it to be closed :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lord Vectra wrote on lianderson's profile.
*poke* Hello. Not suprised to see you here, but I didn't know you was here.
BCj
Replaced my battle victory/level up script by a custom-made script by Sixth
[media]
"It is very easy to break things and very difficult to make things."
Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangy_y