Nisshoku

CEO NisshoTatsu Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I checked the forums thinking that someone else would have asked the same question if they didn't know how to do it, but like the title says I was wondering if there was any way to make it so that characters receive a set amount of stats upon leveling up. For example every single level up, the character would gain Atk+3 Def+2 etc.

I have even tried using the custom curve function in the maker that allows you to set the stat at level 1 and what it would be at level 99, the problem is sometimes it will go up by one more or one less than I want it to.

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe you haven't entered the correct parameters. If you want the curve to increase by 3 per level for 98 levels, then the Level 99 stat should be 3 x 98 = 294 higher than the Level 1 stat. If you enter two values with a difference of exactly 294, it should work.

Nisshoku

CEO NisshoTatsu Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aoi Ninami
Thank you for the help :) It was seriously racking my brain trying to figure it out. Much obliged to ya! :3

**EDIT**
It seems to not perfectly go up by the set amount, about every 8-10 levels it increases by 2 rather than 3. But maybe I can play with the learning curve slider to fix that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingjui7