[Fixed]Yanfly Skills to learn Original Skills won't show

Kay0503

Novice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My original skills from the Database won't show up and I think this is because of the plugin so that's why I put it in plugin help. How do I get my skills to re-appear

Attachments

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The stuff you add in the database are skills you learn through leveling up. You'll need to follow the plugin instructions to set up skills to learn through the plugin.

Kay0503

Novice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a special way I do it so they learn at specific levels I did try to put it in as learn a skill with commas but it wouldn't show up under magic only skills to learn marked learned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done! Time to continue the other one.
Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffithVIII