Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

I was wondering how can I fix this issue I have where when it reaches a low, the max MP starts showing up... is there a way to remove this entirely for battles?

17.08.2022_21.46.32_REC.png

I only want the current HP or EP (MP) to show there...

can this be done?

It doesn't seem to happen when the stats are higher...

Last edited:

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What's your battle engine?
I know you're using Jamiras DQ battle engine, but do you have anything else there.
Sorry if I don't remember.
This is doable for sure, it's just a matter of knowing which script needs to be altered.

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you so much but I actually managed to fix this by myself...! Looks like i'm not completely clueless! : D I will try to build courage to ask for help if I think I need it though.

More importantly we should go back to the other post about the image back on RGSS3 Requests..

Mods can close this thread, it's been resolved!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
The Florida city I was born and raised in, Fort Myers, has been in the national news lately. We took a major hit from the hurricane. I'm fine, but others weren't so lucky.
Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
Released my latest game in June! Ashina: The Red Witch. Inspired by old adventure RPG Maker games :)
If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SausageDragon