RMMV Fixing Scene Change bug?

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I found a bug while using DreamX's State Icons and YF Row formation.
Basically in DreamX's plugin it draws the states and buffs over enemy battlers. I noticed if I open the ROW menu in battle and then kill and enemy the drawn states and buffs remain over the dead enemy and do not disappear.
I have NO IDEA how to go about modifying it so that leaving the row menu will refresh the scene. I tried a few things but I really don't have any idea.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
I found a bug while using DreamX's State Icons and YF Row formation.
Basically in DreamX's plugin it draws the states and buffs over enemy battlers. I noticed if I open the ROW menu in battle and then kill and enemy the drawn states and buffs remain over the dead enemy and do not disappear.
I have NO IDEA how to go about modifying it so that leaving the row menu will refresh the scene. I tried a few things but I really don't have any idea.
some suggestion... maybe you can create a blank project (make it as small as possible).
add those two plugins... and tell step to recreate the bug 100%. upload it somewhere and post the link here...

so people willing to help you can download the project and see how to fix that.
hope this help.

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
some suggestion... maybe you can create a blank project (make it as small as possible).
add those two plugins... and tell step to recreate the bug 100%. upload it somewhere and post the link here...

hope this help.
Okay thanks! Should I post a new topic? I will include a link to the file, how to replicate the bug follows.
I modified the skills to add states/buffs/debuffs. Harold has FINISHER skill which will kill all enemies.

-Harold casts Spark
-Therese casts Blinding Strike
-Marsha casts Fire
-ESC ==> Row, change actors rows, doesn't matter which.
-Let enemies attack and then when its Harold turn again cast FINISHER.

The buffs and state still show even when the enemies die and do not update. You can also just focus a slime and kill it normally and the bug will still happen IF you used the row menu before slime is killed.

LINK: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f3...ceef598f285b7c2b1e3a477020201015185657/bf8b87

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

hope this help.
bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarashi