Fixing Stat overlap in Actor Window during combat

Yugo_Salkins

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I am having trouble with my game in regards of stats during combat. The notice that the MP and TP bars are overlapping the HP bar. I was wondering which script I would need to look at to fix this problem.
Screenshot (167).png

My game is currently using the Yanfly Ace Core and the Yanfly Battle Engine so I am not sure if it has something to do with those or something entirely different. If there's a thread for this already, because I have a feeling there's one already, about this problem with a solution I would appreciate a nudge towards the right direction.

I have gotten a Trailer made and everything which was going to have this game ready for launch until I shared it with a streamer who was a critic just so happen to catch this in the trailer. I am.....a little more than agitated that this flew under my radar and I felt like I've wasted about a years time in figuring out the controls already. I'm hoping to release this game around the beginning of August, but if I have to postpone the release I will have to do another announcement and push the date further back.

Screenshot (168).png
Here are the scripts I am currently using. Thank you RPG Community for helping me out thus far, you guys are all the best!!!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking at the scripts you're using, the culprit pretty much has to be Yanfly Ace Battle Engine. Have you made any config changes for window size/positioning?

Yugo_Salkins

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have not as far as I know.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That shouldn't happen, but I know there are some glitches with the battle engine.
It's likely something you put in but didn't realize the issue until now.
A default project with just the core and battle engine gives this.
1594786166583.png

Make a backup of your data folder and then remove scripts one by one and test to see if any resolve the issue.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Since this is likely a script issue, I'm moving this to Script Support.

Yugo_Salkins

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, slimmmeiske2.

So it is obviously coming from Ace Battle Engine. I'm going over the script right now to see where I can find the cue to make the proper adjustments.

Yugo_Salkins

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I found the problem.
Screenshot (169).png
This part of the script is where the size adjustments can be made. I must have made some changes and forgotten that it needed to be readjusted. I have changed it to 13 so that it doesn't overlap the HP gauge.

Screenshot (170).png
It's looking a little better, but I may need to adjust it just a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd