Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Flare Play Music On Region Touch vs 1.0

Download: here

Credit: Darknessfalls

Set up your regions.

Turn on music with an array of regions. fadeout on others.
The above shows you how to quickly set up a set of regions that when touched music plays.

In the above, 19 plays the river BGS while 20 fades it out over 2 seconds.

So How is this done?

Paint some regions on the map, one set is for the music to fade in, the other is for the music to fade out. You can have multiple regions that fade in music and multiple that fade out music.

Create a parallel event that contains the script calls you see in the image, for example:

FlarePlayMusicOnRegionTouch.playMusic([19], 'BGS', 'River', 50, 100, 0)FlarePlayMusicOnRegionTouch.fadeOutOnRegions([20], 'BGS', 2)Run the game.When the user touches region 19, BGS of River will play. How ever when the player touches region 20, all BGS's will be faded out over 2 seconds.

ATTN!

I do not fade out BGS or any other music on map transfer, thats for you to set up.

Reaction score
First Language
English
This is an interesting idea for a plugin, it would make world maps with radically different areas have more character if each continent had its own background music, or something like that.

But one question: Does this mean that stepping onto and standing on region 20 would cause the music to fade out into silence?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yes. If 19 plays river music and 20 fades out bgs then all bgs music on the map will fade out.

Just like it would if you say play bgs and fade out bgs via events

Reaction score
First Language
SPANISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Links missed. Nothing in Github. :(

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Links missed. Nothing in Github. :(
The OP has been banned from this site, so it's very unlikely that some one can restore the links - especially since they might have been taken down by the OP when he was banned.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickcola15