Flash going away soon and what this means for you!

ChampX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
/\ I'd like to know an answer too.

Another question I have is that I made buttons and an Eevee animation with Flash. How will that work out? Will any animations I make in the future be playable after Flash is killed on my computer? Or will I not be able to play anything Flash on the internet and offline?

You could always just export your animation as an animated gif or a png sequence. As long as you didn't use movieclip symbols or any actionscript code to control animations I think you'll be fine exporting as an animated image. I can't recall if tweens work in exported images or not but I almost never really used them.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So what happens to sites like Newgrounds?
I don't know how they're going to survive, maybe they use a different kind of webplayer for videos, i don't know how much it affect those games.

About that flash disappearing, well... i'm happy because on windows 7 you had to update it frequently, windows 8... was terrible, if a browser flash game (like Crystal Saga) crashed then you got a white screen with an exclamation mark, in windows 8 you can't go to the adobe site to "update or renew" flash, so yeah.... it sucked, in windows 10, i barely play flash games nowadays so i don't know how windows 10 handles flash

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince