Ally

Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Download Demo Not a good girl!
Fleshforward demo: Not a Good Girl is finally ready! Let us have your feedback ;)

Download: https://www.indiexpo.net/games/fleshforward

LINKED ROOMS

PRESENT

FF_Logo_Small.png

TRAILER

Fleshforward is the first game made by italian indie developer Linked Room and mixes stealth, RPG and action elements. The game is inspired from horror classics like Resident Evil/Biohazard and Silent Hill, but it will bring the player to confront a very interesting story with a lot of plot twists. Two characters with different traits and abilites will face a real hell on earth, in a modern setting. A new action combat system will offer dangerous and quick fights, but brute force will not make a long way

Story_Division.png
Life in New Wells has been destroyed by a catastrophic event: something transformed the citizens into violent monsters without control, fierce cannibals devouring each other. Along with a destroyed society, New Wells is now more similar to Hell itself where human life has no more value. Two people are still alive thanks to lucky circumstances and personal skills: Seph Garrett and Hellen Bates are united and divided at the same time. He is an undercover cop, she is a well-known criminal: they are natural enemies, but now they need to cooperate to save their lives. The city is now a deadly labyrinth and death is around the corner.

Features_Division.png
- Hybrid mechanincs stealth/RPG/action
- Dark and modern setting
- Old school pixel graphics with high quality
- Beautiful artworks
- Competitive difficulty for expert players
- For PC and other upcoming platforms
and more...

Gameplay_Division.png
ACTION & STEALTH
Division
will feature an action/based combat system focused on firearms: no turn based combat then, but pure action. But be careful: having a "shooter" approach is going to be an error: enemies are many and you will find yourself outnumbered. A stealth approach is the best choice sometimes.

Example4.gif Example5.gif Example2.gif
TWO CHARACTERS, ONE ADVENTURE
Seph and Hellen, the two main characters, will share a game world free to explore with a bit of caution: danger will be everytime behind the corner. Carefully written dialogues, an interesting story and puzzles will put your brain to work.

GIF.gif GIF2.gifExample3.gif
RPG MAKER ENHANCED
Division
will go over RPG Maker classic limits to offer a unique gaming experience, something new and at the same time inspired to classics of the survival horror genre. Prepare yourself for a big story full of easter eggs.

Characters_Division.png

Seph Garrett
28 years old cop, is well known for his passion for work: physically prepared, brave and with strong will gained a good reputation for dangerous missions. Now the city is destroyed and he is starting to lose control: no one to help, no colleagues at his side, only a terrible mass of monsters driven with a terrible blood lust. Well armed and trained, he will use his knowledge trying to survive.

Hellen Bates
22 years old: after a difficult life spent at the bottom of society, she met some criminals who hired her. Very skilled into moving unnoticed and dexterous thefts, she became a strong willed girl with a lot of self-confidence. But now everything is messed up, and her skill are not useful anymore: nothing to steal, no people to harass, only monsters looking for her flesh. She always tried to survive counting on her own abilites, but now she spend her days hiding like a mouse in a hole.

Art_Division.png

Screenshots_Division.png
1.jpg
2x.png
3.jpg
hellen_screen.png
Int_1.png
screen.png
screen_n.png
SS.png

Credits_Division.png

Linked Rooms Games Team
@Ally Mapping, Eventing, Scripting, Art Director, Game Design
@Macbeth Mapping, Storywriting and Game Design
@chaucer Scripting
@Lucas Kich Pixel Artist

Pixel Jeff - Additional Pixel Artist
Martin Flym - Editor and Video creator

Additional Graphics and Scripts
@Galv Scripts
@Khas Scripts
@Yanfly Scripts
@Neon Black Scripts
VexedEnigma (Horror City Graphics Pack)
modern algebra
Moghunter
freesound.org
Purple Music

Follow the project on social networks!

https://www.facebook.com/linkedroomsgames/
https://twitter.com/linked_rooms
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_Elp0ramuUhKFKXK2SBYw

Attachments

Last edited:

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Hi to all ^^
The demo 2.0 is out!
This is the list with fix and more features!
FIX
- Error on Load selection solved
- Animation bug solved when the player was stealthing and running at the same time (player sprite disappearing)
- Some minor useless events deleted
- New savepoint introduced
- Some passabilities fixed
- Running while in stealth mode is not possible anymore
- Now a wounded player will remain in stealth mode animation

NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- No more wait time during dialogues
- Zombies now stop and go back when hit
- New keys setting: QWER, A and C (Z/X default for menu and interaction)
- Load and Exit selection in Game Over screen
- Our game is now sponsored by Indiexpo.net
- Use and Drop command in the menu are improved
- Exit command in the menu now requires additional confirmation
- Zombies are now a bit easier to kill
- The player is more resistant to damage
- New sound effects when hit by zombies
- New sound effect in the main title menu
- Lag issues solved, source code polished
- Intro credits are now quicker
- Menu texts improved
- Melee combat moves added, used with "shoot" key while unarmed
- New choices YES/NO in the menu while using a command
- New sounds for death events
- Sound effect added when stamina reach zero
- Better UI for the menu
- Items added to make the experience a little more easy
- Guide for playing on Mac!
https://www.visiontechcamps.com/blog/knowledgebase/installing-games-made-with-rpg-maker-vx-ace-on-mac-os-x/

Download:
Fleshforward DEMO 2.0

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks pretty awesome Ally! The trailer makes me wanna try it so bad! Will give it a go asap!

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Looks pretty awesome Ally! The trailer makes me wanna try it so bad! Will give it a go asap!
Thank you! :D
I wait your feedback :)

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok... I tried it. And my heart is aching.
I really love the title screen. It's awesome!
The intro was really cool, all professional! But I did not understand how he had that accident. One moment he was trying to obtain answer from the radio, next he is laying on the ground of the police station.
I love the game style - perfect for this type of game. The maps I have seen are well done. The songs chosen so far are pretty damn cool too!
I really like the gameplay, fits perfectly.
Safe rooms are something that most of the players will crave for ahah when I found it I was like - phew
I broke 5 lockpicks before nailing the sequence. But it's cool this lockpick system.
The story seems interesting so far. I stopped after killing Louis. I felt bad... That is why my heart is aching.
Just a heads up - nothing serious... But you need to be careful with "I" because you often have only "i" (like i'm instead of I'm). Not a big deal tho.
I did not advance much into the game yet, so when I do, I'll tell you more.
But I really like it! Something I'll definitely follow!

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
cmon @Ally ! :D
You already know that I love (and follow) it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosr