Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for first looking my game! I am glad that you enjoyed your time overall, and I enjoyed your commentary as well. I've made some notes based on it for improvements in the updates to come. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your system's specs, as none of my players have reported this level of lag before. The black border issue is strange too. Either way, sorry for those technical difficulties!

I'd like to say that I thought it a bit of a shame that you skipped out on the tutorial, as it would have explained some of the questions you had during combat. However, I understand that someone playing this many RPGs would expect largely familiar mechanics by now. As for healing, there are in fact two characters capable of just that. There are eight playable characters in total, which you could have placed in your party with the "important monitor" you unfortunately forgot about. Which is fine as well! Gives me reason to point the player to it more sternly.

Thanks again, it's great for the community what you're doing!

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Biestmann Oh the monitor lets you get additional party members. That's good to know. I've got an mx150 gpu and Intel Core i5-8250U. I'm looking at upgrading pretty soon to a 1660ti and 6 core chip. There wasn't any lag during gameplay but in post OBS seemed to be dropping frames.

===========
Pacing needs work but cool Fallout fee.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Acai Corner. Endless maze with instadeath. I don't think it's a good game.
The art is nice though. Reminds me of Undertale.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game needs balancing and a healing crystal but I like the many paths you can unlock.

======================================

Fun characters, bland combat.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Christian Themed Game. Don't see those every day.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Deserted Island Building Simulator.

=====
Custom art adds so much immersion. It really has you caring about the world.
If this were harold and forests, no way!

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Incredible! One of the best RPG's I've played! Top of it's class. Great game. Not just RPG Maker game but game in general. It actually gets out of the RPG Maker box and into general indie games and that's not easy.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Escape From Driftwood Island.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really enjoy the mapping and many paths you can take. Good exploration. Maps remind me of Dark Souls.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Immortal Sins. Simplistic maps. Needs elevation and other work done to improve them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.
Urgh. That sense of frustration when I tell my husband the plot of my game, bullet points, and at the end he looks and me and says 'that's it? Final Fantasy has more twists and turns.' Me: Ahrug! Bullet points!
Another day, another microwave accidently set on fire! >.< I just wanted popcorn for a movie night...
Have alot of moving parts rights now but I'm excited to say Fallen Feather is transitioning into phase 2 of production soon and once I get a few things in a row I can't wait to update my games in development thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dante12345