Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for first looking my game! I am glad that you enjoyed your time overall, and I enjoyed your commentary as well. I've made some notes based on it for improvements in the updates to come. If you don't mind, I'd like to know your system's specs, as none of my players have reported this level of lag before. The black border issue is strange too. Either way, sorry for those technical difficulties!

I'd like to say that I thought it a bit of a shame that you skipped out on the tutorial, as it would have explained some of the questions you had during combat. However, I understand that someone playing this many RPGs would expect largely familiar mechanics by now. As for healing, there are in fact two characters capable of just that. There are eight playable characters in total, which you could have placed in your party with the "important monitor" you unfortunately forgot about. Which is fine as well! Gives me reason to point the player to it more sternly.

Thanks again, it's great for the community what you're doing!

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Biestmann Oh the monitor lets you get additional party members. That's good to know. I've got an mx150 gpu and Intel Core i5-8250U. I'm looking at upgrading pretty soon to a 1660ti and 6 core chip. There wasn't any lag during gameplay but in post OBS seemed to be dropping frames.

===========
Pacing needs work but cool Fallout fee.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Acai Corner. Endless maze with instadeath. I don't think it's a good game.
The art is nice though. Reminds me of Undertale.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game needs balancing and a healing crystal but I like the many paths you can unlock.

======================================

Fun characters, bland combat.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Christian Themed Game. Don't see those every day.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Deserted Island Building Simulator.

=====
Custom art adds so much immersion. It really has you caring about the world.
If this were harold and forests, no way!

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Incredible! One of the best RPG's I've played! Top of it's class. Great game. Not just RPG Maker game but game in general. It actually gets out of the RPG Maker box and into general indie games and that's not easy.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Escape From Driftwood Island.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really enjoy the mapping and many paths you can take. Good exploration. Maps remind me of Dark Souls.

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Journey to the Tower of Babel.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Immortal Sins. Simplistic maps. Needs elevation and other work done to improve them.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This Weeks Video:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Burgerland Sure thing. I've reduced my schedule to 1 rpg maker video a week to work on my game and avoid burnout but I can get your game done in probably 2 weeks(I have another RM request to do first).
Hopefully I can provide helpful feedback.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Burgerland Sure thing. I've reduced my schedule to 1 rpg maker video a week to work on my game and avoid burnout but I can get your game done in probably 2 weeks(I have another RM request to do first).
Hopefully I can provide helpful feedback.
Thank you! If you wanna do the video of my game after your game is done, I can wait :)

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fyrebrand: very unbalanced, impossibly so. First enemy killed me with nothing I could do.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@FleshToDust, where do you get the game from and how do you vet of the games you played? It is kind of serious question, but it is turn to be silly questions later. Do you look in the complete game section or game developing section yet? There are a lot of impressive games there.
You might answered the questions already, but I didn't see.

Last edited:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey folks! This weeks game: Horseventures.
Thank you for playing my game for your video series! Your criticism and advice were very helpful and I intend to implement them and make the game more like Mario Kart. The issues with the pause menu should be fixed in demo 8. I think you played demo 7? If you did play demo 8, than the issue isn't fixed and I'm glad you told me about it. If there's anything else you'd like to tell me, feel free to. No need to play demo 8 for your video series, it's the same as demo 7 except with some very small changes.

I hope your game making is going well and you knock your game out of the park! Be careful about publishing on Steam and the Epic Store. Valve and Sony are deleting published games that include either adult content or right-wing content, while Epic Store is cheating devs out of money (their share of the sale is way too high). I'd recommend having your own website, that way you have total control over how your game sells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45