AsianBorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've used Victor Engine Better Graphic Setup to allow me to use the static battler images as actors but now I don't know how I would manage to flip them to be facing the opposite direction in battles. I don't know if there's a simple way to do it using one of the many Yanfly plugins. I used Animated SV Enemies to resize the enemy battlers via a line added to the comment box of an enemy "<Scale Sprite: 10%>". This however, doesn't work for actors and the actors are huge in battle. As of right now the enemies themselves are fine but the actors are huge and most of them face the wrong direction. Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

AsianBorn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I solved this completely, I just don't know how to delete this post, sorry.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

You can't delete posts. If you would like to add your solution, then report your post, we'll go ahead and lock the thread (we like solutions, even if you came up with it yourself, so people wondering the same thing in the future can find your post when searching, and see what you did).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen