FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Welcome to my Plguin Collection :3

You will find here all the plugins I made. I willl stop posting them seperate so you will be able to find everything at one post.
I also will keep an actual Changelog of the current changes for all of my plugins here updated.

----------------------NEWEST------------------------

FFP_PictureScaling v1.00: With this plugin you can use variables and other JavaScript statements to scale your pictures to a specific value.

----------------------NEWEST------------------------

PluginPoll

Currently no Poll available :)

Pluginlist

Pokemon-Related Plugins (5):

FFP_CatchEnemies v1.00: This Plugin gives you the ability to catch enemies and use them as actor.

FFP_BaseStats v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to define BaseStats for your actors and use specific level formulas.

FFP_EVExpAndMoneyHandler v1.01: This plugin recreates the EVs and also the possibility to gain EVs from battles. It also adds the possibility to use a formula for Exp and Money drops. It is an add on to the FFP_BaseStats plugin.

FFP_EnemyLevels v1.02: This plugin adds a Level-System to enemies. It is an add on to the FFP_BaseStats plugin.

FFP_PokemonExpControl v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to give the player one of the 6 specific EXP Curves.

Battle-Related Plugins (5):

FFP_ExcludeEnemies v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to place trees and other decoration at your battle screen. These decorations won't be able to attack and also can't be attacked. It is best used with the FFP_MultipleTroops plugin.

FFP_ExcludedEnemyTraits v1.00: This plugin adds traits to enemies which are hiding behind an excluded enemies. It's an add-on for FFP_ExcludedEnemies.

FFP_MultipleTroops v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to use multiple troops at one battle. So you can bypass the limit of 8 enemies easily.

FFP_MultipleTroopCommands v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to use specific plugin commands for the FFP_MultipleTroops plugin.

FFP_SpecificBattleTargets v1.00: This Plugin gives you the ability to let an enemy only attack a certain actor and/or enemy.

System-Related Plugins (2):

FFP_VariableAndSwitchHandler v1.00: This plugin gives you the ability to use special JavaScript statements in the name of variables and switches to auto assign them a value.

FFP_PictureScaling v1.00: With this plugin you can use variables and other JavaScript statements to scale your pictures to a specific value.

Plugin Updates

FFP_EnemyLevels v1.02:

- added the Levels to the battler at the targeting window.

- added a failsave if level is NaN.

- added lunatic mode.

Visit the Changelog for detailed changes.

Plugin Request Template

Can be found here: Plugin Request Template

Plugin Bug Submission Template

Can be found here: Plugin Submission Template

Current Plugin Queue

1.: FFP_EventVehicles

2.: FFP_PokemonExtendedSTAB

Current Plugin Wish Pool (will be voted, which one should be made into a plugin)

FFP_ItemDurability: Adds the possibility to give items a durability value. When the value reaches 0, the item will break.

FFP_Weaponry: Adds a special Level to weapon-types. Depending on this level, the actor will deal damage.

FFP_UpgradeItemDurability (Add on to Yanflys YEP_X_UpgradeItems): This will give UpgradeItems a durability effect. After x uses they will break.

FFP_ActorShop: Adds the possibility to buy actors from a shop.

FFP_AnalysisSkill: Adds a detailed Analysis of the targeted enemy. It reveals it's Stats, Skills and Weaknesses.

FFP_FFXII_LicenceBoard: Adds the licence board from Final Fantasy XII to your game. It let's you buy licences for your equips and skills.

FFP_PokemonNatures: Adds the possibility to give actors and enemies natures, which adds boosts to stats.

(3 Slots left)

That's it folks, stay tuned for new :)
~FlipelyFlip

Last edited by a moderator:

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Heyey,

here's the first thread update :)
I got a new Plugin for you all, it's the FFP_PokemonExpControl

Now you can give your actors one of the 6 specific exp curves from pokemon.

Also I started my first poll for the next plugin in my plugin queue. You can vote here: StrawPoll

You are able to vote until next monday.

Happy RPG Making :)
~Flipely

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

There is a new plugin available. It is the FFP_ExcludedEnemyTraits plugin. You can now add traits from excluded enemies to enemies and actors. I hope you like the new plugin and find it usefull, just as I do. The only problem, it's only usable with FFP_ExcludedEnemies, since it is an add on to this plugin.

I want to say thank you for voting on my first plugin poll, I'm very thankfull for that. And today I can announce the winner from the first plugin poll.
The next plugin will be:

FFP_CatchEnemies

It will be released in 2 weeks from now on monday.

Also there is this new plugin poll, where you can vote for the next plugin to be released. You can vote for one or more plugins from the list. You can find the current Plugin Wishlist and current Plugin Queue here.

The new poll is available here: StrawPoll
You can vote until next monday.

You want to request a plugin or submit a bug? Please visit these 2 pages for that:

Plugin Request Temeplate
Bug Submission Temeplate

I wish you all happy RPG Making :)

Unmercyful

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Really cool plugins! I like the Pokemon Exp Control the most. Thank you for your hard work. It is much appreciated  :)

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
thank you :)
I'm glad I could help you :)
And awesome that you will use my Pokemon Exp Control :D
You're welcome :)

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Woah, there are already lots of great plugins, I can't believe more people haven't discovered this yet, I love 'em! I personally voted FFP_FFXII_LicenceBoard and FFP_Weaponry, they're really cool mechanics for any game!

Also FFP_VariableAndSwitchHandler is really handy for side quests especially some very unique ones like "Be a daredevil and win 10 battles with under 10% remaining" and other super cool requirements for questing!

I shouldnt really write an essay here but I just wanted to say thanks for the awesomeness!

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thank you for yor compliments :3
I'm giving my best to make good plugins :)

I hope that the plugins I made will be handy for the one or other :)

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello people,

Flipely here, I just wanted to tell you, that there is a new Plugin. It's the FFP_SpecificBattleTarget, which will help you, to fix certain enemies to an actor and/or an enemy. I hope it will help you a lot :)

And for the Plugin-Poll, the winner is:

EVENT VEHICLES

With this Plugin, you will be able, to create vehicles out of events. I hope you will like it. Well I won't start a new poll for the next week, since I'm planning something great to do.

Stay tuned :)

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's the FFP_SpecificBattleTarget, which will help you, to fix certain enemies to an actor and/or an enemy. I hope it will help you a lot :)
Yay!! I really wanted this one! It's so useful for story battles where you want something specific to happen e.g Bad Guy kills that guy who is his brother,  or other similar evented battles!  :cutesmile: :thumbsup-right:

I'm planning something great to do.
Oooooooh.... Mysterious! Well, sounds good, can't wait!! I'm excited to see what this might be!  :cutesmile:

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*Pushes glasses up with a flash effect*

I Honestly can't wait to see what you can do with FFXII's license board.

the FFP_SpecificBattleTarget, which will help you, to fix certain enemies to an actor and/or an enemy.
This plug-in I can see being used a lot in the future, by game creators.

This plug-in would certainly be useful for story death or story battle elements. good work \(^_^)/

Edit*

May we know the Terms of use for the plug-ins?

No such terms or crediting terms are listed in the first post at all and that could be very bad in some cases.

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@Kloe: Yes, this plugin should help with that. Also you can make rivalry between enemies if you like. There are tons of ways to use it :3

The secret will be a very neat plugin, well I hope so x)

@Roscalin: The Licence Board will change some game mechanics, since it changes how skills and equipments are handled :)

Yes it will and thank you :)

You can find my Terms of Use at my blog :)

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello folks,

today I got to announce that I made an update with the FFP_EnemyLevels Plugin. It's now version 1.02 and features a few new features.

The first one is a visual change. I realized it is usefull, when the levels are shown, so I added a prefix and the actual level of the enemy to their names.
The second one is a fix. It fixes the issue from making levels to NaN. This is now fixed.
The last change is this: I added Lunatic Mode for Enemy Levels. Now you can add your own JavaScript Statements to the levels.

I hope you like the new changes.

That's all, happy RPG Making :)
~Flipely

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello People,

I just wanted to tell you all, that my newest Plugin, the FFP_CatchEnemies Plugin is released today. With this Plugin, you can catch enemies and train them as your very own actor. It uses the Catch System from Pokemon, but I added the full Catch Formula for you to the Plugins Help to understand it better :)

And since yesterday was the 20th Birthday of Pokemon, I want to congratulate Pokemon and also GameFreak :)

Happy RPG Making
~Flipely

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Heyey Folks,

I just wanted to tell you, that I released a little extra plugin for you. It's nothing big, just a little one. It's the FFP_PictureScaling Plugin. With this Plugin you can change the scaling of any visible picture you like. The most interesting feature is the support of JavaScript statements which returns a value. By simply saying $gameVariables.value(id) (id replaced by the ID of the variable you wish to use) you can scale the picture to the stored value at the Variable with the given ID.

That's all for today :)

~Flipely

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Flippey, a couple questions...

For some reason, with BaseStats, the enemy deals 0 damage to the players with attack (all of them) but the players deal damage ranging from 1 - 4 at best with attack. I am fine with the player damage, but the opponent seems to deal 0 damage at all times for some reason. Any ideas on how to fix this?

and for Enemylevel, will it allow enemies to still use skills with HIMES' enemy skills plugin?

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
for the first one, I'll look it up, since that would be a very bad bug /:

For the EnemyLevels I have no idea what HIMES Enemy Skills Plugin does. But I think it should.

Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Enemies do not learn skills with the plugin but they still have the stats. I know most devs don't like requests, but I think this is pretty much needed for more advanced games, but my request is that with Enemy levels, enemies can get class skills and stats. FP_Enemyclass!

NameMinun
Plugin NameFp_EnemyclassesWhat does it do? With the help and balance of Enemylevels and Basestats, enemies can learn skills and have stats depending on their levels and classes. EG. Enemy lucario knows Shadowball because he is at level 6 in class "Lucario".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel