Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would love to download it on my phone but I have an apple device. I did play the new grounds version however. It's a very fun and quick game, some music might be a nice touch though.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Enjoyed it for like 30 mins cool like the QR code gonna have to figure out how to use that for my project. 3/5 music kinda annoying, but so is silence... simple but addictive... 

Novre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Update:

- 20 levels added

- 2 new characters added

- added german translation

- new menu

- 100% custom graphics

CS9mimx.png

Novre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Updated the mainpost because of the new forumdesign.

Didn't added new levels yet. I feel like the levels are already very difficult and i don't know if i wanna add even harder levels.

I also had the feeling that it gets a bit repetitive. But i will add more levels as soon as i get good new ideas!

silvermoon27

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good job on this game, it's really fun! 

Anthyny

Mantis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This was super awesome. I even just have it open in the background on the music from the first levels as well now. Thanks for that too. o/

Xaej

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Played up through level 34 on my first sitting. Very cool game, nice easy to look at it design, easy and fun to play. Not too hard, but interesting enough to not be boring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ensiron