Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would love to download it on my phone but I have an apple device. I did play the new grounds version however. It's a very fun and quick game, some music might be a nice touch though.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Enjoyed it for like 30 mins cool like the QR code gonna have to figure out how to use that for my project. 3/5 music kinda annoying, but so is silence... simple but addictive... 

Novre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Update:

- 20 levels added

- 2 new characters added

- added german translation

- new menu

- 100% custom graphics

CS9mimx.png

Novre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Updated the mainpost because of the new forumdesign.

Didn't added new levels yet. I feel like the levels are already very difficult and i don't know if i wanna add even harder levels.

I also had the feeling that it gets a bit repetitive. But i will add more levels as soon as i get good new ideas!

silvermoon27

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good job on this game, it's really fun! 

Anthyny

Mantis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This was super awesome. I even just have it open in the background on the music from the first levels as well now. Thanks for that too. o/

Xaej

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Played up through level 34 on my first sitting. Very cool game, nice easy to look at it design, easy and fun to play. Not too hard, but interesting enough to not be boring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yam655