CluelessCat

(☞◣д◢)☞
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm testing out making custom tilesets. The walls work fine but I'm having trouble with the floor. It doesn't show up but there are still shadows? I sized everything right and made sure to put the floor in the "ground" option so I don't know what the problem is.

Attachments

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most likely you placed a regular tile of 48x48 pixel on a place where an autotile of 96x144 pixel is required.

There are six different tilesheet formats, A1 to A5 and the sixth format for B-E. Each slot can only contain a tilesheet formatted for exactly that slot, or things will go wrong.
You can read about the different tilesheet formats in the help section of the editor

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
F1 is usually help ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter