Fly Forever

Discussion in '2014 Indie Game Maker Contest' started by TungerMan, Jun 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. TungerMan

TungerMan SmugMan Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    FLY FOREVER
    The worst game ever.
     ​

This is the worst game ever made. It has awesome graphics, awesome music, awesome story and characters. It's very long and takes about 6-7 minutes to beat.

Fly Forever is a game about a mosquito. Lofmell is a very competitive cat, and your goal is to stop the human uprising.

FEATURES:​
    4 epic characters​
    5 epic maps​
    3 epic music tracks​
    epic original graphics​
    epic battles​
    epic story​
    epic ending​
    a cat​
     ​
    SCREENSHOTS
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    LINKS

2. Empiron

Empiron Shield Thrower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Best Advertising i've ever seen

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
  3. Indrah

Indrah Megane Berserker Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here's my very quick and sketchy take on the game (link for info on why it's so short and all that jazz)

+The art is charming in its own way?

+The intro has a certain funny aspect to it (not a riot, but has some fun lines)

-The “gameplay” is just not fun.

-Seems largely incomplete.

To the developer: I have no idea what to say. I don’t feel like this is a “game” right now. Maybe in a later build it will be. Right now it doesn’t really seem to have much point, and the “gameplay” is more annoying than fun.

4. TungerMan

TungerMan SmugMan Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    It's not a joke game - well, at least it wasn't supposed to be one. I do plan on redoing the whole thing, as according to what I have in my project document (where I carefully arrange all the story elements, game features, and so on). Even I myself don't take the current version of the game too seriously, and it was rather just a desperate entry to feed my will to enter the contest.

Thanks for the rundown though, Indrah. I'll admit, it's pretty embarassing to see someone playing your game, especially when you aknowledge how bad the story, dialogues, graphics and everything else are. But it's also flattering that you even chose to do that. It was quite fun to watch.

5. Adellie

Adellie NPC Veteran

Hey, I tried your game since you said it was the worst game evar.

Liked: I liked that the dialogue could keep my interest and i'm curious about the world CC lives in, but it wasn't enough to carry the game.

Disliked: I feel like there wasn't anything to play, nor was it just a novel.

Overall, I don't mind a nonsense story with simple graphics and simple audio, but Fly Forever still needs a lot of work. Good luck if you decide to revamp it.