Flying Battlers from 2K3 for XP?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker XP' started by Abashi76, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Abashi76

Abashi76 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=43228.0;wap2

The one thing that should still exist in the XP version is the battle pictures that move up and down if they are flying. Are there any scripts or methods to do this? There should be, with all the mods out there this is the one thing that should exist online somewhere [if not it's a terrible miracle].

BTW, you can level up enemies in XP by using states to increase their stats by 200%. I think it's possible to increase their HP and SP also.

2. kaine

kaine Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    wrong topic excuse me! ;P

3. DerVVulfman

DerVVulfman Resident Werewolf Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    RPGMaker 2003 utilized a sideview battlesystem. :D Of this, I'm familiar as I inherited Animated Battlers from Minkoff back in 2006. Some time ago, an Italian RPGMaker community member named Charlie Fleed made his own CTB system using my Animated Battlers, and his version sported the use of flying battlers.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2
    It doesn't use my newest version of Animated Battlers....... AnimBat! But it takes very few changes to accommodate.

Interested?

Granted, custom sideview monster battlers are rare. Though you could change the way the templates work to use RM2K3 battlers in the system... if you have RM2K3's license too.

4. KK20

KK20 Just some XP Scripter Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP