Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=43228.0;wap2

The one thing that should still exist in the XP version is the battle pictures that move up and down if they are flying. Are there any scripts or methods to do this? There should be, with all the mods out there this is the one thing that should exist online somewhere [if not it's a terrible miracle].

BTW, you can level up enemies in XP by using states to increase their stats by 200%. I think it's possible to increase their HP and SP also.

kaine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
wrong topic excuse me! ;P

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
RPGMaker 2003 utilized a sideview battlesystem. :D Of this, I'm familiar as I inherited Animated Battlers from Minkoff back in 2006. Some time ago, an Italian RPGMaker community member named Charlie Fleed made his own CTB system using my Animated Battlers, and his version sported the use of flying battlers.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2
It doesn't use my newest version of Animated Battlers....... AnimBat! But it takes very few changes to accommodate.

Interested?

Granted, custom sideview monster battlers are rare. Though you could change the way the templates work to use RM2K3 battlers in the system... if you have RM2K3's license too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grungewitch