Flying Fairy Generator Parts (RMMV, RTP Style) - NEW Hairstyles 10 January 2020!

Tressenia

Fairy Indie Game Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I never thought I'd be posting my own resources on here, but here I am! What you see here are edits of the RTP, so nothing is 100% original. I edited these for my own use, but I would like to share them with everyone so you guys can benefit, too! Let me know what you think! :hhappy:

Note: The fairy body, wings, and hair are gender-neutral, but the dress is made for females.

Note 2: The way I did the hair is by taking the center piece and copying it, and just moving it up or down to match the Body file. This means the hair doesn't sway/bob when the character moves. If you want it to bob up and down, you'll need to edit it yourself. (Sorry, I'm not that good yet!) Also, hair parts that are too tall (such as a bun) won't fit, as the flying sprite is moved to almost the top of the file. :hsad:

Terms of Use
Credit: Kadokawa and Tressenia
Non-Commercial: free
Commercial: free
Repost: link back to this thread
Edits: allowed
Repost of Edits: allowed, as long as you credit me and link back to this thread
Maker Required: MV

Caution: When you install these, put them in the proper folder within the Generator folder, but back up your original files, as most of these share the same name!

TV_Body_p01_c.png
This is just a color image. It matches chalkdust's sprite (under Fairies/Elemental Spirits).

TV_Ears_p02.pngTV_Ears_p02_c.png
This, of course, is just a simple edit of the RTP pointy ears.

TV_Wing1_p09.pngTV_Wing2_p09.png
TV_Wing1_p09_c.pngTV_Wing2_p09_c.png
These come from the RTP Nature #5 and match hiddenone's fairy wings (under Generator Parts>Anthro Sprites) and Avery's face part. You probably will need to rename the files to match.

TV_FrontHair2_p01.pngTV_FrontHair1_p01.png
TV_FrontHair2_p01_c.pngTV_FrontHair1_p01_c.png
These match the RTP FrontHair #1.

TV_FrontHair1_p04.png
TV_FrontHair1_p04_c.png
These match the RTP FrontHair #4.

TV_FrontHair2_p05.pngTV_FrontHair1_p05.png
TV_FrontHair2_p05_c.pngTV_FrontHair1_p05_c.png
These match the RTP FrontHair #5.

TV_FrontHair1_p07.png
TV_FrontHair1_p07_c.png
These match the RTP FrontHair #7.

TV_FrontHair2_p12.pngTV_FrontHair1_p12.png
TV_FrontHair2_p12_c.pngTV_FrontHair1_p12_c.png
These match the RTP FrontHair #12.

TV_RearHair1_p04.pngTV_RearHair2_p04.png
TV_RearHair1_p04_c.pngTV_RearHair2_p04_c.png
And these match the RTP RearHair #4.

Yes, this matches the RTP fairy. There is actually a small bug when you use this in the generator: the clothing should have one color, but it has two. This is because I changed the hue on an existing Face file and it didn't match the dress 100%. However, if you make both clothing colors the same, it should match up well.

TV_Clothing1_p39.pngTV_Clothing1_p39_c.png
Here're the TV files.

TVD_Clothing_p39.pngTVD_Clothing_p39_c.png
Here're the TVD files.
SV_Clothing1_p39.pngSV_Clothing1_p39_c.png
Here are the SV files! I'm most excited about this one, because I actually drew it myself! :hhappy:

FG_Clothing2_p39_c3_m007.png
Here's the Face file!

icon_Clothing_p39.png
And finally, we have the Variation file.

And here's what it looks like in the generator!
example.png

Thank you for checking this out! I hope you find a use for my resources. Happy game making! :hwink:

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Crazyator87 Right. lick on the image and select Save Image As.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuxRae