FNAF: The Begining of the Story... / Part 1 / By BlitzMalachite

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BlitzMalachite, Oct 5, 2019.

1. BlitzMalachite

BlitzMalachite The Masterminded Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello Peeps! Today I will be going to talk about FNAF. A popular game by Scott Cawthon.
    If you don't know what FNAF is then watch this video:

By the lovely Rodrinator R-800.
    Subscribe to his channel here.

MY FNAF EXPLANATION:
    FNAF is a game by Scott Cawthon. And I don't know what date the first game was released.
    FNAF takes on the nights of the Nightshift at Freddy Fazbears Pizza.
    The games true meaning is Five Nights At Freddy's.

As we follow on the story. We can discover that there hidden secrets, and theories we need to find the answers too.

Animatronics such as Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, & Foxie are hunting for the Day Guard. To get their revenge.

WHATS THE DAY GUARD?

The day guard is the Murderer of the whole game series. By the mysterious name Purple Guy. He murdered the children who came to Freddy Fazbears' Pizza and then slaughtered them, and then stuffed them harshly into the animatronics. But the most important child of the game is referred as the Crying Child. The crying child has an unknown name and some people call him Mike.

WHATS IMPORTANT ABOUT FNAF?

FNAF has minigames to discover the truth about the incidents at Freddy Fazbears' Pizza. For example. The Save Them game in FNAF3. The game is the marionette (Puppet) giving life to the murdered children in the suits. But then there is a Fifth person (Yep, There where five murdered children) appears in the middle. The fifth murdered child represents two mysterious animatronics.
    Either possesses the Marionette himself, or the ghostly behaviour Golden Freddy.

That's all I can tell you about FNAF. If you don't know what FNAF is. Then find videos or search on google.

Bye!

SuzuMito7u7 and The Stranger like this.
  2. BlitzMalachite

BlitzMalachite The Masterminded Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I like Horror games a lot ;>

3. Ms Littlefish

Ms Littlefish Dangerously Caffeinated Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

BlitzMalachite, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.