Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I have a pretty big problem. Whenever I try to load my game up in playtest, it says something along the lines of my initialization isn't JavaScript or something like that; I can't even get the .rpgproject to open any more! So, then I tried to delete the folder, but it says, "Cloud File Provider is not running." Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

HoofedEar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
"Cloud File Provider is not running."
This error is associated with OneDrive, so I would try closing OneDrive (using Task Manager if needed) and reopening it and trying again.
Are you storing your files in OneDrive or locally on your PC?

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This error is associated with OneDrive, so I would try closing OneDrive (using Task Manager if needed) and reopening it and trying again.
Are you storing your files in OneDrive or locally on your PC?
My files are stored locally on the PC, so I have no idea why OnceDrive would be getting in the way... That's really strange...

HoofedEar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
My files are stored locally on the PC, so I have no idea why OnceDrive would be getting in the way... That's really strange...
Are you perhaps using the Ransomware protection or folder backup feature in Windows 10/OneDrive? That's the only thing I could think of that could effect this, since your project files are (by default) stored within the Documents folder in your user profile

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you perhaps using the Ransomware protection or folder backup feature in Windows 10/OneDrive? That's the only thing I could think of that could effect this, since your project files are (by default) stored within the Documents folder in your user profile
Not sure if I'm using that or not... But my files are saved in... Hold on a second..... They're in a freaking OneDrive folder! Gaah, I'm so dumb! Thanks for your help, it's working now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaClownnn