Frank Jones

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using Yanfly's Battle Core with the action sequences, and I have SumRndmDde's Sequence Input plugin. I am also using KockaAdmiralac's Follow-up Skills plugin.

The thing I am trying to do is use a follow-up skill if a button is pressed at the right time. I am trying it like this:

<target action>

START SEQUENCE INPUT: ok, 69
action animation: target
action effect
animation wait: 4
action animation: target
action effect
wait for animation
wait for effect
END SEQUENCE INPUT

if $gameVariables.value(69) > 19
change switch 16: on
else
change switch 16: off
end

<follow_up:22>
<follow-conditions>
hit;
$gameSwitches.value(10);
$gameSwitches.value(16);
</follow-conditions>

</target action>

The problem I'm having is that switch 16 turns on when I push the button at the right time, but the Follow-up skill doesn't recognize that switch 16 is on until the next round of combat; if I then time the button press during that next combat round, the follow-up skill works as it should. I would like for the follow-up skill to work in the same round of combat that the switch turns on. I'm wondering if there is a compatibility issue, or if I'm just messing up. Is there an easier way?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenryP