Not open for further replies.

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a scripted way to make followers follow a vehicle rather than 'getting in' with the main actor without the use of events? I'm asking because my vehicle is actually a segway with the main actor visible and it looks odd with the follower simply disappearing rather than running behind.

Cheers!

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You know what, my events work ok now. Apologies for being new to this! Solved - close please!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you want your thread closed, please Report your opening post (the Report button is bottom right, next to the Multiquote button) and ask for it to be closed.  The mod for this forum might not see your post, but will see the Report.

And

LeeOccleshaw, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something, edit your previous post.  Another reason for using Report to close a thread.

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you want your thread closed, please Report your opening post (the Report button is bottom right, next to the Multiquote button) and ask for it to be closed.  The mod for this forum might not see your post, but will see the Report.

And

LeeOccleshaw, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something, edit your previous post.  Another reason for using Report to close a thread.
Apologies! I have since reported it (after you told me in the last post.) and understand the rules now. Sorry forum! ^^

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON