djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone know if there are any pathfinding plugins that work with followers or a combination of plugins that have the same effect?  Using move routes for followers can be tedious if you need to use a lot of different directions and what not and/or you talk to an NPC and need them positioned in certain ways with other NPCs moving around and thus them needed to pathfind their way to their destination.  Just wondering if anyone knows.

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
This one is very useful:

Todeswalzer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But when you use the follower control be sure to set the MoveFollower 0 at the end otherwise all other pathfinding or move routes cause an error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113