djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone know if there are any pathfinding plugins that work with followers or a combination of plugins that have the same effect?  Using move routes for followers can be tedious if you need to use a lot of different directions and what not and/or you talk to an NPC and need them positioned in certain ways with other NPCs moving around and thus them needed to pathfind their way to their destination.  Just wondering if anyone knows.

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
This one is very useful:

Todeswalzer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But when you use the follower control be sure to set the MoveFollower 0 at the end otherwise all other pathfinding or move routes cause an error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD
Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmch1234