bananatron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this is where this belongs but I'm looking for where/how I'd change the font padding and/or origin for text in the default menus. When using some custom fonts the text gets cut off at the beginning of the selection and it I'd like to give each selection a few pixels more wiggle room so they aren't right up against the thick windowskin I have.

Any ideas where to start looking?

Undying Earth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi bananatron,

I had exactly the same problem with either this font (Munro?) or a similar one. The problem is that the font is set to display with a black outline by default. If you add the following in the script editor then it should fix your problem:

Font.default_outline = falseHope that helps!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!
How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayroNaut