Font Rendering fix?

rinarunine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Maybe I'm crazy, but the font rendering feels really awful in RMMZ.

I installed VisuStella's core plugin and disabled blurring (since I'm working on a pixel art game) and everything looks great except the fonts. They just render so terribly, I'm not sure what I can do about it.

I disabled the outline on the text that comes built-in and it still just looks so bad. For reference, I'm using a pixel font (Munro). I attached examples.

Really wish there was a port of Victor's SFonts plugin. )':

Attachments

rinarunine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Using different fonts kinda improves it, but it's still not great. I might try to fiddle with Victor's MV SFonts plugin and try to port it.

Edit: I'm way in over my head so that's not gonna happen haha. I'll have to just deal with it. I'm sure the only person it bothers is me / the dev and players probably won't even notice.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets and claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine.
Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com
Hark, I like trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalebDivided