Thordon123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how to use a text command to cause specific messages to show up in specific fonts with YEP Message core? For my game, I need certain messages to use a particular font to show that they are "secret." I've uploaded the fonts in question and designated them correctly through YEP Load Custom Fonts, but I don't know how to get them to change the messages. For example, one of my fonts is named cnunorm (file name is cnunorm.tff) and so I used the command:

\fn<cnunorm>

at the beginning of the messages, but it doesn't work. The message cuts off the \fn part and displays <cnunorm> as text. Does anyone know what I'm doing incorrectly?

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe you could provide some screenshots of your plugin manager and events, since so far, you don't seem to be doing anything wrong... :kaoswt2: Maybe your plugins are outdated..?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon