Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I noticed in the MV Script Call list that there's a way to add all items, weapons, and armor (that doesn't have a blank space in the database) to the party. I was wondering if there was a similar function to add skills (again, only the ones without blank spaces) to all the party members.

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
do you want to add all skills from the database or only the skill that user can get by leveling up?

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looking to add all skills. 

Kai Monkey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RGSS3
Primarily Uses
Hey ♫

$dataSkills.forEach(function(skill){ if(skill) $gameParty.leader().learnSkill(skill.id);});Should do the trick! You can replace $gameParty.leader() with any other actor.

/Kai

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Hey ♫

$dataSkills.forEach(function(skill){
if(skill)
$gameParty.leader().learnSkill(skill.id);
});Should do the trick! You can replace $gameParty.leader() with any other actor.

/Kai

Got it. Thank you!

So when you say replace the "party leader" portion, should my code look like this if I wanted my third actor to learn all skills?

$dataSkills.forEach(function(skill){if(skill)$gameParty.members()[2].learnSkill(skill.id);});Can't test it yet, but I'm pretty sure that would work.

EDIT: Tested and working. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamicon