For people that bought Downtown Dungeon - Starter Kit by Malibu Darby, I have questions.

Bandito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi

I have been trying to get in contact with this person, but I don't see how I can do that since he or she hasn't enabled the comments section in his products. So these question will be directed at MalibuDarby (if @PixelJustice is the moniker he uses here, he had this one on Twitter which he closed) or at the people that have bought the product in the link below.

===================================

Can you explain what kind of settings I can create with this tile set pack?

Can I create hospitals, laboratories and similar settings using this pack?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can create whatever you like, as long as there's the tiles that fit with those settings. That's the beauty of the RPG Maker engine. I don't know which tiles come with the pack, but from the photo images in that link you provided, the interior looks like it could easily be a lab, and if there are some beds, you can design a hospital.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MZ Resources is for sharing your own free resources. I've moved this to Resource Support.

MalibuDarby is @Vexed on the forum, but he hasn't been on here for a while.

Bandito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
MZ Resources is for sharing your own free resources. I've moved this to Resource Support.

MalibuDarby is @Vexed on the forum, but he hasn't been on here for a while.
Thanks, I didn’t know where this post was supposed to fit in haha.

Summoning @Vexed if he is still lurking the forums.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have this pack. It has a lot of basic resources for a modern setting, inside and outside, focused on a school setting. You could definitely make a lab and possibly a hospital with it, also a home and gym.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have this set. There are tiles primarily for a school and dorm setting, but can be adapted to other interiors. The exterior tiles are primarily urban - streets, store fronts, stop signs, lights, etc. You can get creative with them and expand them beyond your use with some editing if you are familiar with editing.

While they don't completely mesh with the Pop series, I was able to adapt some of the Pop tiles to fit better with the DD set.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julienrg