FREE For those Dan And Phil Fans

Darsilva

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, as you know,Phil Lester has made us an amazing game called The Mark of Oxin. Well, maybe you are still waiting for that kickstarter for the sequel, but it never came out. I have decided to make this myself and with the help of YOU!!!
The thing is, I am just a noob in RPG Maker. And that is where YOU came in! I will write the story and hopefully we can be feature in the next DanAndPhilGames episode.Join my discord NOW for a chance to make the best fan game for Dan And Phil FOREVER! : https://discord.gg/yGkDq7h
Engine : RPG Maker MV
Lists of roles needed : Programmer and a Mapper or Anyone who is reliable!
My role : Writer, Lead Programmer
Synopsis: This is a fan made sequel dedicated to Dan and Phil, which continues the adventure of Alex after the cliffhanger in the first game. I can't spoil much but the story will take place after Alex have turned into Satan himself, whether you choose both option. We will find out more about the relationship between Angel and Satan and the story behind the Mark Of Oxin!

Last edited:

Darsilva

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
All position is still open! Come on you guys!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anakin_Nakamura