FREE For those Dan And Phil Fans

Darsilva

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, as you know,Phil Lester has made us an amazing game called The Mark of Oxin. Well, maybe you are still waiting for that kickstarter for the sequel, but it never came out. I have decided to make this myself and with the help of YOU!!!
The thing is, I am just a noob in RPG Maker. And that is where YOU came in! I will write the story and hopefully we can be feature in the next DanAndPhilGames episode.Join my discord NOW for a chance to make the best fan game for Dan And Phil FOREVER! : https://discord.gg/yGkDq7h
Engine : RPG Maker MV
Lists of roles needed : Programmer and a Mapper or Anyone who is reliable!
My role : Writer, Lead Programmer
Synopsis: This is a fan made sequel dedicated to Dan and Phil, which continues the adventure of Alex after the cliffhanger in the first game. I can't spoil much but the story will take place after Alex have turned into Satan himself, whether you choose both option. We will find out more about the relationship between Angel and Satan and the story behind the Mark Of Oxin!

Last edited:

Darsilva

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
All position is still open! Come on you guys!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you feel like your modern cities are too clean? I made some dumpsters and trash variations. Visit my MZ resource thread (link in signature).
Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas
hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andina