Aranel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to have my main character use commands that will make the other characters use a specific skill.
I let the skill call a common event, which let's the 3 other party members use a unique attack skill, by "force action: character X, unique skill, random".

This all works perfectly, except that the animation seems to be bugged. It always shows a specific animation depending on where the skill lies (43th skill or 3rd skill,...), the only skill that seems to have it's correct animation is: #1 attack skill.
all others display an animation independent on what I chose in the skill's animation option.

Does anyone know how to keep the correct animation?

Thanks in advance!

ps: I also have Yanfly's STB system in place (and battleEngineCore of course), but I don't think it's the cause of my problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As you get older you notice how things you always used to do is starting to cause pain XD
I've always sitted on my feet for exemple and now I've started to develop knee pains that always occur after I sit in a way that I've ALWAYS done.
And am I going to stop doing it? Eh, likely not before it is causing me massive pain....:kaoswt:
Yay me...
Taking screenshot from later part of the game, to use as foreshadowing in earlier parts. :kaoblush:
So close to being finished with this portion, feels like it's been taking forever
Tukold2.PNGTukold3.PNGTukold1.PNG
This enemy cannot remain in the game. But the transform state is working pretty good.
0Tf9C6H.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winterengineer