teamupandgosolo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the force action command. I already have figured out how to store the actor id in a variable and am having the skill used call the common event where I am putting a script that forces the other skill. I just need to know what I need to put in the script to force that actor to use the skill. Here is what I have currently:

$gameActor.actor($gameVariables.value(98)).forceAction(19,-2);
BattleManager.forceAction($gameActor.actor($gameVariables.value(98),19,-2);

Variable 98 is where the actor id is stored. 19 is the skill I want to use. And it is a self skill so I am using -2 so that it effects the same target as the previous self spell.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please do not post duplicate threads. One query one thread. I will be closing the other one.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a stickied topic on the forum of MV that tells all script equivalents of all event commands with their explanation, you can use that to check.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
jaynightwolf wrote on GalacticGod's profile.
hello GALACTICGOD I loved your characters especially the super heroes, I am new to this rpg program and I would like to know if you have more characters from DC comics, be they villains or heroes
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoSocrates