Force Action in Common Event Script?

teamupandgosolo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, so I what I am trying to do is create a script that forces an actor to use a skill. Basically I am using a skill on an actor and I need to have that skill force another skill. My problem is that I want the actor id to be stored in a variable and then have that variable referenced in the force action command. I already have figured out how to store the actor id in a variable and am having the skill used call the common event where I am putting a script that forces the other skill. I just need to know what I need to put in the script to force that actor to use the skill. Here is what I have currently:

$gameActor.actor($gameVariables.value(98)).forceAction(19,-2);
BattleManager.forceAction($gameActor.actor($gameVariables.value(98),19,-2);

Variable 98 is where the actor id is stored. 19 is the skill I want to use. And it is a self skill so I am using -2 so that it effects the same target as the previous self spell.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please do not post duplicate threads. One query one thread. I will be closing the other one.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a stickied topic on the forum of MV that tells all script equivalents of all event commands with their explanation, you can use that to check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120