Force Certain Actor's Turn?

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I don't know if this exists but I'd like there to be a plugin or function that when triggered, will force it to be a certain actor's turn in battle.

Something like after an event happens where a character makes a speech and has a morale boost, I want them to be able to act immediately, ideally so I can have them do a finishing move.

Any and all help is appreciated. :D

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Under event page 3, there is the force action command. Now this forces the actor to use the action you specify, but it would be one way to make it happen.

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I might be able to use that somewhere, but I would like to be able to give the player a choice on what that actor does if at all possible.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
by default, that means you have to present a show choice command in the event and give different force action commands depending on the selection.

If you want more than that, then you'll have to use a script/plugin - but as far as I know such an plugin does not exist yet.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tresh367