Force to use audio in HTML5

Jackiefly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a game for Android and some testers say they have an error "You browser does not support web audio API" 
I discovered that this only happens in versions 4.4 or lower, and It might be because of RAM too... Anyway, some forums says if I try to force to use audio in HTML5 it might fix the problem.

Any idea how to do that?
Thanks all.

MadeBySaints

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a game for Android and some testers say they have an error "You browser does not support web audio API" 
I discovered that this only happens in versions 4.4 or lower, and It might be because of RAM too... Anyway, some forums says if I try to force to use audio in HTML5 it might fix the problem.

Any idea how to do that?
Thanks all.
assuming you have built using the XDK cordova+html5 method, its a problem with the default embedded crosswalk change it from 19 to 18, and the audio should work just fine.

I'm building in cordova CLI, and Version 18 works for sound except sound effects. If your app is over 250MB though, you wont be able to compile in XDK any more, and will have to do so locally. Until @Faytless finaly makes that video about how to split up large RMMV projects into .obb files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga