Force to use audio in HTML5

Jackiefly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a game for Android and some testers say they have an error "You browser does not support web audio API" 
I discovered that this only happens in versions 4.4 or lower, and It might be because of RAM too... Anyway, some forums says if I try to force to use audio in HTML5 it might fix the problem.

Any idea how to do that?
Thanks all.

MadeBySaints

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a game for Android and some testers say they have an error "You browser does not support web audio API" 
I discovered that this only happens in versions 4.4 or lower, and It might be because of RAM too... Anyway, some forums says if I try to force to use audio in HTML5 it might fix the problem.

Any idea how to do that?
Thanks all.
assuming you have built using the XDK cordova+html5 method, its a problem with the default embedded crosswalk change it from 19 to 18, and the audio should work just fine.

I'm building in cordova CLI, and Version 18 works for sound except sound effects. If your app is over 250MB though, you wont be able to compile in XDK any more, and will have to do so locally. Until @Faytless finaly makes that video about how to split up large RMMV projects into .obb files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunyu