TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone. I am using the Visustella Battle Core plugin. Is there any way to force certain weapons to be off-hand or main-hand weapons only while Dual Wielding, like having them unable to be equipped to the other?

Beregon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, you can just make the off-hand weapons as Armor and give them a custom Offf-hand "Armor Type" in the Terms section of the Database. Then just rename the Shield equipment slot to Off-hand and it should be good to go. Unless there's some reason you can't do that.

Frostlord_Icy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If I have what you're trying to do correct, it sounds like something I was trying to do. I had Off-hand only weapons and was messing with the off-hand tag and name. Like for me, my caster classes aren't supposed to be able to equip shields, but they can use magic books. However, it ended up extremely complicated to get it working, and even then it barely worked. So I just did some searching and found Malaki's Dual Wield MZ plug-in and it's allowed me to have off-hand and main hand only weapons. As well as two-hand wepons. The only downsides to it, is every shield will now have to be made as a "weapon" and appear in the weapons tab of the in-game menu(though that's fixed with a little visustella notetaging). Also, place it above other item modification plug-ins or items will play a disappearing act in the menus, but are still there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil