ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
For some super odd reason, random places within Moghunters plugins seem to replace the font with... something. I have no idea. I can't find ANY font mention in any of the scripts. But things like the battle results or monotagari menu seem to have random plague of font changes.

I am currently using LucindaGrande as the main font. So I was wondering... since I found out how to change the size and everything (god forbid this is in the parameters you can change... it is so random what ISNT...). Is there any sort of easy javascripting I could do to force the font on it?

Or is the issue going to be something deeper into the coding?

//==============================
// * Create Actor Name
//==============================
BattleResult.prototype.createActorName = function() {
this._name = new Sprite(new Bitmap(780,98));
this._name.opacity = 0;
this._name.bitmap.fontSize = 72;
this._name.bitmap.drawText(this._actor._name,0,0,780,98,"right");
this._name.x = 480;
this._name.y = 115;
this.addChild(this._name);
};

I am only skilled enough to understand some of the basics. But I feel like I could do something like this._name.font = lucindagrande haha. But knowing my luck, it aint that simple.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you sure that it's a font that got replaced?
I don't know that specific plugin, but I know that in several cases messages like "hit" or damage numbers are not using fonts at all, but using pictures of those texts and numbers.
And in such cases you would have to replace those pictures in your project to get them looking differently.

ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That is one thing I checked for, but could not find any alphabetical image like the numbers. The number ones I have replaced. But this is for any time a name even is done, like 'Esther'.

I also know that when I added the fontsize text (I figured out how to do that!) that it did increase the size of the font. Where as I am sure to do that with an image would have required completely different java language. So I am mostly confident with that, that it is indeed actually text and not an image.

I also know that when I have seen it within the plugins, they usually reference an image... but not seeing any images being referenced (outside actor pictures or the backgrounds?)

It is driving me nuts, hahaha.

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm having the same issue with one of Mog's plugins(Treasure Popup to be specific). It uses an Arial-like font, not the game font.
bitmap.drawText doesn't look like the same code used to create text in other plugins I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR