Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello;

I am looking for maps for RMMV, a Forest map for starters, a large map using a small set of tiles (48x48 standard).  No bottlenecks or narrows, something you could wander through without getting stuck and have to backtrack too far.  You can use a subset of the tiles that ship with MV, or any

free tiles from other sources.  

thanks for your time.

A big map is fine, but something smaller I can look at to start with is good too.

yours

winkr7

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are some maps that come with MV, would one of those work?  (tell MV to load a map instead of making a new one to find them)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, mapping is something that we don't accept resource requests for.  The exception is if you are prepared to pay someone to map, and the request would go into Classifieds - Requests.

Mapping is a skill that everyone who uses RPG Maker should attempt to master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for next update! :)
I really want to get a cat... but our puppy is still... well... a puppy and would eat and bark at a cat if we got one... *sighs* I guess I'll wait a couple of years~
unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HevaCat