Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello;

I am looking for maps for RMMV, a Forest map for starters, a large map using a small set of tiles (48x48 standard).  No bottlenecks or narrows, something you could wander through without getting stuck and have to backtrack too far.  You can use a subset of the tiles that ship with MV, or any

free tiles from other sources.  

thanks for your time.

A big map is fine, but something smaller I can look at to start with is good too.

yours

winkr7

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are some maps that come with MV, would one of those work?  (tell MV to load a map instead of making a new one to find them)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, mapping is something that we don't accept resource requests for.  The exception is if you are prepared to pay someone to map, and the request would go into Classifieds - Requests.

Mapping is a skill that everyone who uses RPG Maker should attempt to master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabahgamemaker