Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
itchBanner.png

Journey across a forest to find a fallen star!
  • Meet interesting, amusing, and occasionally hostile characters who may help or hinder you.
  • Choose from three different companions whose unique characteristics open up new possibilities, or try going solo!
  • Find items that you can use to replenish your health, solve your problems, or decorate your home.
  • Gain experience and discover new abilities as you level up.
  • See different outcomes depending on your choices, and unlock four different endings!
Genre: Adventure

Playtime: About 20-30 minutes.

Link: https://seaphoenix.itch.io/forest-star

Note: This was made for the Touch The Stars 2021 game jam.

River.png

More screenshots
SquirrelOptions2.pngStarfish.png
Village.png

Credits
Game engine
RPG Maker MZ © Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./YOJI OJIMA 2020

Plugins
Team VisuStella (Yanfly, Arisu, Olivia, Irina)
Moghunter
Galv
SumRndmDde (http://sumrndm.site/)
Shi tsudo Kei

Graphics
Henteko Map Chip "Beginning Village" (MV), Henteko Map Chip "Beginning Village" (VX Ace), Henteko Monster Material Set 1 and Henteko Monster Material Set 2 created by POPO (http://hikaripopo2222.wixsite.com/popodot)
Gotcha Gotcha Games

Music and Sound Effects
Aaron Krogh
Gotcha Gotcha Games
WOW Sound
Gamemaster Audio
Tao & Sound

Fonts
Itim by Cadson Demak
Lychee Soda by jeti (Font End Dev)

Playtesters
Paul
TeknoKyo Customs
Sillyshoes
Emily

Andrew-Burcastro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I only got two of the endings, and I haven't gotten all of the achievements, but I liked it. Fun art and fun story.

teleshock_p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game has really cute graphics, it also has fun dialogue and likeable characters that can teach you interesting little animal factoids.

I liked the various interactions between the different recruitable animals. Some of them are really funny because of how harsh they are. Like the interaction between the owl and the mouse still surprised me despite the obvious foreshadowing.

There's also fun in replaying the game in order to try and figure out how to befriend or antagonize different characters.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GutterRat