Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM

“In seeking the truth, a group of young individuals discovers that the company they work for is - in fact - an ancient cult trying to awaken an ancient evil. Gathering evidence only makes things worse for our heroes, leaving them on the run from both the cult and the police. At rock bottom, they now must rise again and prevent the coming of an ancient evil that will only bring doom to their world.”

Hello! After completing "Love Ritual" with the help of VNMaker team are now working on a new RPG project This will be classic isometric RPG with battles, magic, jokes and as usual nice Romances and pretty Characters. You will be able to choose to play Female or Male protagonist this time. <3
What to expect:
  • Classic RPG game with battles and guns.
  • East Europe nearby future setting.
  • Slavic mythology along with Catholic affection.
  • Chooseable protagonist gender.
  • Romances :3
  • 16+
  • Talking cats and jokes.
  • And much more!
  • RPG MakerMV engine

Screenshots:

Here is the team board where we can gather world info and important stuff along with work done.

We will be glad if you suggest some must-have plugins!

Main characters portraits. Full body images incoming soon.

Well, raw 3D model to see and decide how the game will look. The in game backgrounds will be 2D.

The game in an early development stage and won't be released anytime soon but I will post news and all kind of stuff here so you can see what are we doing and we will be doing some polls on social media so you can shape the final looks!

Don't hesitate to check our social media:
https://twitter.com/Kirothi13 <--- Twitter
https://xandart.itch.io/foretoken <--- Itch.io page
https://xandartwork.tumblr.com/ <--- Tumblr

Thank you for reading! Our small team will definitely make the game release and I hope for your help and advice.

Last edited:

sephmon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow this looks incredible!!

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You did a really good job with the character arts! It's proffessional! I know that a lot of people likes to do some modern games with modern gameplays and modern systems, but I really like classic RPGs, with turn battles and everything. Hope I can play a demo soon. :D

Xand

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thank you guys for the kind words! I hope our small team will be able to handle the game.
I will be glad if you suggest some must have mods for the RPGMMV like bugfix, save improvement, etc. Some general mods to install to improve overall game performance and evade future problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigzaaGamer