RMMV FORGET IT ALL

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Jogabba, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Jogabba

Jogabba Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish

Synopsis

A man stands in the middle of the desert, holding a gun against his head. It's your duty to prevent him to kill himself, but it's hard to do so when he barely remembers nothing... You'll have to journey through his shredded memories and find the ultimate truth to this story.

Forget it All is a "choose your own story" style graphic adventure that combines a bizarre and humorous tone with a dark and intriguing plot. There are no puzzles or enemies: just you and a mindblowing mystery to unveil.

This game features 2D sidescroller graphics, weird characters, a nice OST and some quality HD scenes! There are 7 (maybe more?) possible endings depending on your decisions. It's also a rather short game, and can be completed in 2 hours.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About

Hello comrades!

Finally I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll soon finish my little project in which I've been working on during the last two years.
    I must totally thank this community for their great help and advice, really. You guys rock. I couldn't have done this without your help.

My plans are to release it on Steam soon, and also I'll try to run a kickstarter to see if I can give it some extra quality. I have zero experience with kickstarters, so I'd love you to have a look at the trailer I made and give me some feedback!

Engine: RPG MAKER MV.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. GamerID

GamerID Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well let me be the first to say, this looks amazing. The graphics, the story, the concept, it's all so beautiful. I love it.

3. AmazingKazuki

AmazingKazuki Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I agree with GamerID. I watched the trailer and loved it. I definitely want to get this game.

4. VicWhite

VicWhite Star rover Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Lovely art! Looks very promising.

5. Jogabba

Jogabba Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Thank you a lot, guys! Your words mean a world for me. And sorry for the late answer, I was on a long holiday trip!

I know it's pretty difficult, but I'll do my best to try to publish the game. I'll keep you updated about it!

6. dbchest

dbchest Beast Master Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This looks wonderful. I will be watching this one.

7. greensdream

greensdream "GREEN'S DREAM" developer page Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This looks rad! Is it set in the same universe as "Lisa the Painful?" Well, likely not, since there are women? Excellent work, especially on that atomic explosion cutscene! (Could be this is the "flash" they talk about in "Lisa?")