Forgot pin to prepaid visa

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I forgot pin to my prepaid readydebitgold for Visa and I may have to cancel subscribing that member+, I am not after my money back I just don't want to have a subscription if I cannot add more money to my card and have it bounce. Currently as of now I cannot remember the pin it was only 4 digits but I cannot seem to figure out what I typed. I did not think I would need to write down something so simple but I am an idiot >< 

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried calling customer service for the card to see if they can help you reset it?

Otherwise, I think M+ can be canceled in your Paypal subscriptions, if that's what you have the card set up through. If not I would suggest maybe submitting a support ticket or contacting an admin.

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Have you tried calling customer service for the card to see if they can help you reset it?

Otherwise, I think M+ can be canceled in your Paypal subscriptions, if that's what you have the card set up through. If not I would suggest maybe submitting a support ticket or contacting an admin.
yes but it automatically asks for my number and pin and I get no one online to help

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you call, just try repeatedly pressing 0 (as in, every time you are given an opportunity to put in something). Often on automated systems, that will get you to a live person quickest. If not, improperly putting the number in or just pressing # would get you there, I would think.

As I said, most often this works, but I cannot guarantee it.

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
When you call, just try repeatedly pressing 0 (as in, every time you are given an opportunity to put in something). Often on automated systems, that will get you to a live person quickest. If not, improperly putting the number in or just pressing # would get you there, I would think.

As I said, most often this works, but I cannot guarantee it.
most likely will have to wait til tomorrow to try now with it being 9pm

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cancel the PayPal subscription if you're worried about the payment bouncing. 

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I normally do not wish to bump but this is a very important issue that needs to be addressed before it causes trouble

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Last edited by a moderator:

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The only method of payment we accept for Member+ is PayPal. I looked up your transaction which was on March 2nd. Payment method was PayPal. 

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The only method of payment we accept for Member+ is PayPal. I looked up your transaction which was on March 2nd. Payment method was PayPal. 
no.... like it brought me to the page of paypal and then asked if I wanted login or use a card instead and I did what i am asking is when the 3 months are over how to I stop getting auto charged after the 3 months?

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, it sounds like you didn't use a PayPal account to pay, but still paid via PayPal (they can process card transactions directly without an account required now days).

If that's the case, I'm not sure if it will auto renew or not. 

Normally, if you were signed into PayPal, it's a straight forward cancellation process. I don't know how it works when you just use PayPal to process a card transaction without actually signing in.

I would contact your card provider and see if in the event it did try to renew any payment, that the charge would bounce and incur you charges. More likely than not, if your card has insufficient funds, the transaction would just be declined... Especially if it's just a prepaid card.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on our end. Best of luck to you!

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Okay, it sounds like you didn't use a PayPal account to pay, but still paid via PayPal (they can process card transactions directly without an account required now days).

If that's the case, I'm not sure if it will auto renew or not. 

Normally, if you were signed into PayPal, it's a straight forward cancellation process. I don't know how it works when you just use PayPal to process a card transaction without actually signing in.

I would contact your card provider and see if in the event it did try to renew any payment, that the charge would bounce and incur you charges. More likely than not, if your card has insufficient funds, it'll just be declined... Especially if it's just a prepaid card.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do on our end. Best of luck to you!
Been there tried that I can't contact them I tried  already it keeps going to automated where it requires my number and pin and I just said above I can't figure out my pin.

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you're unable to get in contact with anyone then Googling around might be your best bet. Either try to find a phone number on the internet for your situation, or see if the card lets transactions "bounce" and incur fees if there's insufficient balance. I wish we could help, but unfortunately there's nothing on our end we can do to cancel the payment. 

I think it's unlikely that it will renew though, if it's not tied to a PayPal account. So I think you'll be fine.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://www.readydebit.com/faq/

According to this FAQ if you forget your pin you call to get a new one, so there must be some way to get through to an operator.

edit: Out of sheer curiosity, I called the number in the FAQ, chose option 2; when asked to enter my card number, I just kept hitting # sign until it began ringing, presumably to take me to an operator.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since the subscription runs for 3 months and would only be renewed in June, it's really not that serious of an issue right now

It is VERY unlikely that you can't get anyone to help you by phone. What bank is the card with? Do they not have a branch? Did you not have to go somewhere and talk to someone and sign something in order to get the card in the first place?

GraveBusta

Vengful
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Since the subscription runs for 3 months and would only be renewed in June, it's really not that serious of an issue right now

It is VERY unlikely that you can't get anyone to help you by phone. What bank is the card with? Do they not have a branch? Did you not have to go somewhere and talk to someone and sign something in order to get the card in the first place?
it's a prepaid debit card 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?
My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aubee