Forgot to say Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by 1n5an1ty, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So... Hi! :hhappy:

Me gamer. Me developer. Kinda. One day! I'm an old school RPG fan. First RPG was Dragon Warrior NES. Classic stuff dude. 8-bits of glory. From there I've attempted to play 'em all when it comes to all styles of RPG's or JRPG's (Suikoden is a masterpiece BTW). There's been tons I haven't been able to play of course (language barriers), but the classic JRPG turn-based style is still my favorite. That has waned over the years however as RNG battles have taken it's grindy toll on me. Chrono Trigger solved that problem beautifully IMHO and I tend to gravitate towards on-screen encounters nowadays.

I've been with RPG Maker since the Don Miguel days when I was younger. If only I had the technical skills I have now back then, my dream game would've been done years ago. In that respect my dream game will always be an ongoing WIP. For now I'm solidifying a simple RPG with a fresh take on old standard ideas as well as new mechanics that I've never seen before in an RPG. Prototyping is going well ATM. Anyways just thought I'd say Hello! Glad to be here!

2. Holder

Holder Loading... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Greetings and welcome. Enjoy your stay.

I miss turn based RPGs these days. Needs to be more. Gawd that name takes me back, Don. I totally forgot about that.

1n5an1ty likes this.