ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
When is new update  out?
Working like a bee. I'm working on Bagash city and it's so big and full of people and events, so need more time to finish it. Have fixed tons of issues too.

shayoko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thoughts

i did not enjoy this experience. as it deviates too much from telling a story to do side quests which isn't a bad thing generally speaking. its just not for me.

regardless it does need work with grammar and glitches. i dropped this after the second village.

also was not personally fond of the need to eat,drink and rest (which you can't even do when ever you want).

if its ever finished and polished it could be a good game for some. as it is now it needs improvement.

random thoughts

not a fan of the font. takes a little extra effort to read and some times like looks like words have spaces in them.

needs a proof read. it has grammar mistakes.

the side quest where you remove weeds in the second town is glitched. it keeps saying
you have cleared all the weeds. it happened when i finished with the top left weed

at the second town if you help maya with hide and seek. and you interact with the second kid you find after  getting the cookie.
they will follow you. and there is no way to fix it.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Thoughts

i did not enjoy this experience. as it deviates too much from telling a story to do side quests which isn't a bad thing generally speaking. its just not for me.

regardless it does need work with grammar and glitches. i dropped this after the second village.

also was not personally fond of the need to eat,drink and rest (which you can't even do when ever you want).

if its ever finished and polished it could be a good game for some. as it is now it needs improvement.

random thoughts

not a fan of the font. takes a little extra effort to read and some times like looks like words have spaces in them.

needs a proof read. it has grammar mistakes.

the side quest where you remove weeds in the second town is glitched. it keeps saying
you have cleared all the weeds. it happened when i finished with the top left weed

at the second town if you help maya with hide and seek. and you interact with the second kid you find after  getting the cookie.
they will follow you. and there is no way to fix it.
Random thoughts:
- All has been fixed.

-Spelling mistakes are of no issue since I will fix it all when I finish it all

-The game is open world game (WOW, Skyrim, etc). Means it has 1 main objective (I add the story as I finish the area where they are supposed to be)

-Obviously you didn't read description and if you did you could saved you time because I specifically wrote that it's mirroring real-life

-The font has been removed and it was just a test of a font that I got my hands thru a bundle on humble-bundle store so I wanted to see how it looks. It's removed in the latest version that I'm currently working on.

Nevertheless, I appreciate for taking time to play the game.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Finally a new update! Took me almost 9 months to do it, but it's finally here! Look at first reply for more detail info.

Have fun playing.

Necrofenser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
Finally a new update! Took me almost 9 months to do it, but it's finally here! Look at first reply for more detail info.

Have fun playing.
Was about time! I was wondering where you where!

Scatkat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was minding my own business stealing potatoes from the kitchen in the pub at Driftwood Piers like any respectable thief. Then I got caught by a maid... when I got transferred to what I assume is the jail map and I got this error.

error.jpg

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
I was minding my own business stealing potatoes from the kitchen in the pub at Driftwood Piers like any respectable thief. Then I got caught by a maid... when I got transferred to what I assume is the jail map and I got this error.

View attachment 52362
Sorry  to hear about that. Sometimes that script issue happens don't know why. And that only happens when you go to jail. It happened to me too 2-3 times but only in like 3 months. I will try to fix it somehow. I hope it don't turn you off the game. I will be trying to fix it in few hours when I come back home.

EDIT:

OK, I just had my friend check it just in case. He said that he tried 20 times and he was teleport right to prison.

Which is good. But nevertheless I will be trying to fix it when I come to home. Hope you have fun. Don't forget to post if you find any buggs issues or suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ddejan90 Please do not quote whole posts simply to indicate who you are replying to - particularly if they contain an image.  It makes the page slow to load and longer to scroll down, especially for people who are accessing this on their phones.  If you want to make it clear who you are answering, just use the @username convention as I have done on this post.

Thanks.

SleetyHalfling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I played for 15 minutes before the game crashed when I went upstairs in the pub.

Good things:

Interesting map design and setting. Seems there are lots of quests around to get started really quickly which was nice. I liked snooping around other people's business, reading their letters and seeing the DN easter eggs etc. The game was fairly unpredictable for the time I played it which was cool.

Bad things:

I was bombarded with information. I would much rather be walked into the different gameplay mechanics more slowly rather than be presented with paragraphs of info. Sounds and music were jarring - volumes weren't always appropriate. Game crashed when I went upstairs.

Overall I like the "second life" setup you're going for. I wish you the best of luck with it!

Cheers,

Jamie

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Hello Jamie. I'm happy that you took interest in my game.

Now, can you tell me exactly what happened? I just tested it for 3 minutes going up and down and I didn't have any crashes what so ever. If it happens again, can you please write it down or take a screen shoot? Would appreciate it a lot.

Good things: I like your judgment of the game :)

Now for the serious part. Well, I was going to make the game mimic real life, so anything can happen. You know how people say "Good things don't go unnoticed" and it will pay out at end (if you where nice, or you might prefer to be naughty?   :rock-right: ).

Bad things: Well, that starting info is since I made the game and I didn't bother to change it so I leave it, at least for now. It's the only thing that I gave info, there arent anymore help in game. It's up for the players to figure how everything work. (example: There is an event where you need to climb up on a building to get in it, but you have to figure it out how to get up. As a common sense, you will use ladders but there is an alternative way inside: rope and a steel bar! Combining them you can enter the building. I hope you understand what I meant). 

As for sound, I agree sound isn't great and balanced how it should be, but it's here to stay for now until I finish more important stuff like Bagash city and finishing some other stuff. I still think it's better to have any sound than no sound at all.

Again I appreciate your interest in my game. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Cheers.

Necrofenser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
Any new update coming? I played this for 9 hours, don't know if there is anything more to play :)
By the way, I hope you finish the big city. Bagash I think was the name. Cool maping bro.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
I'm going on a break from the game for a little bit.

Last edited:

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
I was doing a short break from RPGMAKER and the project, but now I'm starting to work again. Hopefully the next update will hit before may.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
New update after 1 year. Was on pause because of so much work done in short time span. Hope to get more feedback and suggestions

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Starting to work on game again! After STEAM sale ofc :D

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Working on a script for map and gold/item tracker scripts (for those who like stats like I do :D ). After I finish these 2 scripts I will start working on the game content and finishing Bagash-South and see if I can finish the quest from the church in Bagash-Center (it's not in game but you can see it there floating)

Fog of War - Rooms with doors are dark until you enter it. They go back to dark when you leave the room. FoW will only be in world locations where unfriendly NPC's are.

Bad news :/ The script that I found online Dekita: WASD movement isn't compatible with 2 of my scripts, so instead editing and losing time or even removing those 2 I have to remove the WASD script :/

I decided to work on a new mechanic: Purchasable houses! I just worked 2 hours on it, made a random plot that you first buy, then you gather materials to build it (limited customization) and at the end you will be able to grow vegetables, mine or (maybe) add a farming (slaughtering pigs, milking cows, waiting for chicken to give eggs, etc) depending which location you buy although you will be able to buy all houses which are purchasable . Hope everything will turn out fine!

I just made the script that makes you able to chose if you want to play with mouse or keyboard instead making you able to play both at same time and annoying people who don't want mouse pointer showing on the screen.

Lock picking! Now some doors, chests, closets, drawers, etc require you to lock pick it depending on the reward the harder it will be.

Working on a trailer also

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
New devlog is here with purchasable houses and their looks! Starting from 6.7v players will be able to buy houses and customize them (to some extent), to their own taste! Inside like the outside will be customization and people can remove the stuff they don't like. Each slot on the map is removable! Since now you will need items to make all that stuff, there are now new items for crafting like Wooden Plank, Nails, Bush Shrub and Tree Roots. All of these are new items that are purchasable by the mason or crafted by player (in this case Nails) while Wooden Planks are made by giving the mason 1 Wooden Logs and 2 Nails to get 2 Wooden Planks.

There will be more houses to come but I will only release this one for now and each house will have unique resource for player to farm, in this case it's a cave filled with ores and possible gems and they will re spawn at random times by a variable so that player don't start abusing it.

I put two pictures and one of them is giving an insight of what the stuff is and it's benefits.

1) Gardening- Players can buy various seeds and plant them to grow some vegetables. Each plot have 4 different vegetable options making in total 16 different vegetables to be planted in the gardens. The player will have to water each plot and then cut the veggies with either sickle or shovel and unless player don't have it, he can't dig them out of the ground.

2) House- A place to call your home! Insides are not done, but it will have few different bonuses like free sleeping, free water (decrease thirst status), some cosmetic (decorative stuff), another house will have some stuff that will replenish HP and/or MP and some other stuff.

3)Drying Rack- Just for cosmetic purposes

4)Outhouse- Comsetic

5)Well- To refill your Empty Flask or Can so you can water the plants

6)Bridge- Unless player build the bridge, he won't be able to access the mine

7) Door/Fence slot- Player will be able to build a door or fence in any of those slots, in case player don't like the looks, he can destroy the slot or customize the look to and extent

8)Fountain- Relaxing spot in your land... It replenishes a bit of your tiredness just by watching the soothing water going away...

9)Trees-Decorative trees. I wanted to make some more, but the area is a bit laggy since there are a lot of events so I opted out for only few of them,

10)Bush-Decorative items. Same as Trees.

11)Stone path-Decorative. Player can either make a stone path or leave the smooth grass and earth underneath his/her's feet/

12)Statues-Decorative (possible to edit those and replenish MP for casters as a kind of holy statue of some sorts)

13)Flower garden- Decorative.

Here is a pic how it looks like with explanation:

>>>CLICKY HERE<<<

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Game Trailer is out!

Last edited:

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
I just added HUD ! So exited ! Now I can resize the menu window and remove the gold stats from there and remove the overlaping!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Join us for a session of the new update starting at 3PM EST! There will be a Steam code giveaway! Click here!
Aerosys wrote on ASUG0's profile.
I'm glad you like my Avatar!

I made it with VX Ace like 7 years ago :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anansi