Forrest Gnome Sprite and Faceset Needed!

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am using rpg maker vx ace and I need a Forrest/Garden Gnome character set for my game. I have searched for one and have no luck in finding one.

If some one could make a character set for me or happens to know where I can find a Gnome sprite that would be great!

I just basic character set so it doesn't have to be anything fancy. I have attached files of images of gnomes that resemble what I am looking for.

A face set isn't mandatory. I need the character set more than the face-set however if you have some extra time and make or find one that matches the character set that would be awesome too.! :)

Please and thank you! :)

npc_garden_gnome__x1_talk_png_1354832667.png

Gnome.jpg

6a01156f5c1fd6970c0134850427f7970c-800wi.jpg

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I kind of need this soon. I need it for the next part of my game.

*Bump*

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're looking for a Gnome sprite, and Face Set? I just get easily confused.

EDIT: -_- Yes, yes you are lol, sorry. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

D4yz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahahahahah  :guffaw:   Aw man! This was too much fun I gotta say. Ah yea. Here you go, hope you like it.

Request Work (Ninjalex).png

Used your first image, and some of the 3rd image. The axe weilder kinda seemed to stray enough from the concept, "Lawn Gnome." If he's too friendly, let me know. I can always poke around and see what I can do. ^^

EDIT: I forgot to give credit to Enterbrain for the awesome Male Sprite base. Wouldn't have really been able to do it by eye. Not yet anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney