Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forsaken Kingdoms "DEMO"

SYNOPSIS
  • Action RPG
  • Voice Acted
  • Mini Games
  • Endgame focused for months worth of content
  • Loot/farming based for endgame (optional)
  • Massive strong hidden bosses for endgame (optional)
  • Deep and emotional story line / plot

Story : The book of ages , used by the one to create our world. As he wrote into seven pages the essences came to be: spirit, light, elements, memory, nature, space, time. He scattered the pages across our world, guarded by angelic beings they keep the balance. Somehow the pages of spirit and light are missing, and the forces of darkness seek to disrupt the balance...

Game was made from a Classic RPG lover (myself), with Zelda and Kingdom Hearts in mind. I aim to create a game i fully enjoy. I always wanted an offline RPG that had a LONG endgame content. Hopefully with the input of fellow gamers, this dream can become a reality.

BUGS
  • sometimes controls disappear and you need to press "select" button to bring em back
  • not a bug but atm it has no multi-touch so u need to hit move and attack separate
    Looking to add virtual joystick in the future and multi touch

VIDEO

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120