Fort Capture System

kickinit233

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
For the past couple of months I have been essentially been slaving over my new game project and I have used quite a few amazing scripts, but one script I cannot seem to find is a script that allows you to capture new territory after you do a certain task, such as killing all the enemies there. If anyone could somehow help me it would be greatly appreciated.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
your definition of 'fort capture' is a bit vague... but i think you could use eventing for that... and maybe some achivement script for supporting it.

kickinit233

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
your definition of 'fort capture' is a bit vague... but i think you could use eventing for that... and maybe some achivement script for supporting it.
I tried eventing, but it got to complicated. By fort capture I meant you could seize and control a point after you kill all occupants.

Heartbreak61

Wandering Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For many scripters out there, trying to read your event (even if it's failed) is much easier than trying to read your mind.

Show us what you have on your event and there might be someone who got a clearer idea about what you want then decided to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

kickinit233

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'll have to redo what I previously did because I erased by old events.

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Eventing alone can do that.

And have your seizure condition do a script call to check for event's self switch. (i am assuming you kill events by self switch here)

if all self switches are off, territory owned.

Last edited by a moderator:

kickinit233

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Eventing alone can do that.

And have your seizure condition do a script call to check for event's self switch. (i am assuming you kill events by self switch here)

if all self switches are off, territory owned.
Thank you Meow >^oo^<

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
You're welcome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dat-Writer