Forum Store Purchases Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Is it advisable to request a Steam transfer as well if I had only purchased from your main web store?
No, the main store is staying open and you still have access to your purchases there. :)

Speaking of which since the giveaway won download link (especially from the first year vx ace release) and at that time you guys just give link to download them instead of putting on the user account store page in the past and now is not working also (still kept the PM for redownloading purposes...) Can we also request steam key for those or request for transfer?

And for the case of transfer... Can we request to put it in a different store account since the e-mail in the forums and the e-mail in the main store is different for security purposes.
If you won something in a giveaway, you'll need to find the thread or post where the winners were announced and link to that.

Yes, you can request that - just write it down in the notes field.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have no need for my stuff to be transferred any time soon.  If I wait long enough will it automatically be transferred over to the main store, or do I need to send a request for the transfer to happen at all?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you won something in a giveaway, you'll need to find the thread or post where the winners were announced and link to that.

It was a old contest (I think it was around the snapshot in tile award) and I still kept the original PM with touchfuzzy... He only gave me the download link via PM Instead since around that time there was no store. And now the link are dead and cannot be used since it doesn't work. I can PM you the screenshot of the Original PM or just link you to the original PM?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I have no need for my stuff to be transferred any time soon.  If I wait long enough will it automatically be transferred over to the main store, or do I need to send a request for the transfer to happen at all?
You need to send a request, since all the transfers are happening manually. :)

It was a old contest (I think it was around the snapshot in tile award) and I still kept the original PM with touchfuzzy... He only gave me the download link via PM Instead since around that time there was no store. And now the link are dead and cannot be used since it doesn't work. I can PM you the screenshot of the Original PM or just link you to the original PM?
You can send a screenshot. :)

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to send a request, since all the transfers are happening manually. :)

You can send a screenshot. :)
E-mail Send and also Just PM you about the old contest prize info and PM image...

thanks. :)  Hope everything will be sorted out.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmm, okay.  I'm going to hold off for a bit then, and let you work through these other requests first then.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
IMHO, if Lunarea orders the keys and coupons all together, sending your list later could even cause more work, I would just send the list and write in the note something like low priority.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was filling this out and I realized that Steam still requires you to own RPG Maker Ace in order to purchase most of the stuff I purchased from the forum store.  Is there going to be a point in which you guys get Steam to allow owners of RPG Maker MV to purchase these resources as well?  Does Steam have some crazy policy or something?

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been feeling sick.

I was filling this out and I realized that Steam still requires you to own RPG Maker Ace in order to purchase most of the stuff I purchased from the forum store.  Is there going to be a point in which you guys get Steam to allow owners of RPG Maker MV to purchase these resources as well?  Does Steam have some crazy policy or something?
If you don't have a version of VX-Ace for Steam, we can set you up with one. Just let us know -- you can reply to the same e-mail you sent originally with extra info.

So far, there's no way for MV owners to buy VX-Ace DLC on Steam. This is just how Steam is set up - they're treated as separate products and the content cannot be shared between the two. And it's not negotiable, so we can't make it happen. If it ever does change, however, or if we find a different solution for Steam users, we'll definitely let you know. :)

CupcakeDreamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I sent my list. I hope. Is there a chance you could send an e-mail to us that our list was received? I don't ever trust that e-mails get sent through. So I am worried my list was not received.

Qeej

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm guessing this is different from shopping in http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/ ? or is shopping in the forum store the same as the -Main website- store ?

Allerka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sent in my transfer request. No worries on the wait, I've already got everything downloaded, though it would be nice to actually have a copy of the documentation for Khas Ultra Lighting again. :p

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you give us an estimate time when all of the e-mail would be send out?

So I can check my e-mail once I think it the correct time to check on my inbox.

thanks

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Not all the e-mails will be sent at once. It will be a case-by-case basis and I really don't have a way of telling when each case will be tackled - that will depend on when serial keys and coupons are generated, in addition to when my schedule allows for tackling transfers. Though I've made transfers a high priority, I still have other responsibilities that need to be done in addition to pesky things like sleeping and eating, and I (unfortunately) can't dedicate my time to transfers alone.

I can say that I have received 36 requests so far, and am building a priority list (I know some of you were not in a big rush).

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have only 36 request so far, then a lot of people (like me) probably decided to wait with their request to not overwhelm you with work ;-)

I'll probably send mine next week or so.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you have only 36 request so far, then a lot of people (like me) probably decided to wait with their request to not overwhelm you with work ;-)

I'll probably send mine next week or so.
Well, and some people like me, we've send in the request that they can do everything at once, but of course for people like me, we offer poor Lunarea all time she needs to do it right the moment she likes to :)...

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm in no particular rush, so you can deprioritize me if need be.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Me too, i already sent mine early last month i think it was, but thats just because i was afraid id forget. So no rush for me either =3 , i have backups of my old downloads anyhow....minus the updated one T_T ....sigh. Dont kill yourself trying to fix all this Luna. *<3 huggles*

PS: Sleeping IS pesky!!!

JadenDew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Not meaning to rush you, but am I right to believe that transfers are still in progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan