Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Allerka @felsenstern @Lunarea told me that she has everything backed up including forum store information before we moved out of the software (which was a point of concern). I think it wouldn't hurt to nudge her a bit with your copies just in case. I definitely understand the frustration though.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for kicking a probably really dead horse, by this point anyway, but I still want to hear back about this. I sent my email quite some time back, asked about getting RMMV added to the account because it was gifted to me and I'm sure I'm still not alone in wondering if this will ever get finished. I know you're busy, but it's been a VERY long time. If, heaven forbid, my hard drives crash again like they did last year, I am royally screwed out of the resources I had purchased in the old forum shop. As it is, a lot of my storage is already full, including online, and I can't afford new hard drives during my collection of PC parts for a new PC. I just don't want a repeat of what happened to me last year and to lose even more data.

Any word at all would be fantastic!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gave up all hope of ever getting a reply, and just purchased what I needed again. A bitter pill to swallow, needing to rebuy things I already own, but I couldn't wait around forever.

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The e-mail that was used to purchase was different from my e-mail here, i'm ****ed?

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure, Rocket. If you sent the email during the time they were doing this and you explained that you had used a different email, should be okay, but with still no word on this, not sure this will ever happen and honestly, not paying double for resources I already paid for or were given to me.

Dark Ashalia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Sorry but after a whole year i'm thinking about a lawsuit. 3 mail sent, and never any answer... no news here as well. Are you still on it?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah, hold up. This has been frustrating and is taking a lot of time but legally Degica is under no obligation to make sure that you can have a continued access to the files after they have been provided once. They could have given you a download link that disappeared after 24 hours of when you bought the work and could have done nothing to make sure that you got the files in the first place if they wanted to. It'd be mean and it'd be bad for continued business but it would be completely legal and they would have fulfilled their end of the bargain by doing it. It would be really great if we had access all our purchases from the forum store on the site store, but once the files purchased were received it is our responsibility to make sure that we have continued access to them, not Degica's. If you currently have the files and are worried that something will happen to make you lose them then you need to back them up. If you didn't do that it's frustrating and something that Degica has the power to resolve, but they are not required to do so.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sharm's right. There are many places that only give you a download link for 30 days, after that you're out of luck. Ever buy a game from a place that uses BMT Micro? That's how they do it.

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, yeah. Legal action is not on my thought process at all. I'm frustrated, that's for sure, but I would never threaten legal action for a few resources. Besides, some people got them transferred, just not everyone. I mostly poked this to hopefully get the ball rolling again.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give you an update.
Everyone that originally sent in a request has been sent an e-mail back with claim instructions. Please check your spam folders if the reply is not in your main e-mail.

I'm currently working on the 6 remaining requests that have come in more recently. They should be taken care of this week.

If you have not received an e-mail at all, you can send me a pm and I will check into it.

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I finally got my email and my products! Thank you very much from the very bottom of my heart. Sorry for being a pain in the rear about this situation, but I wanted to make sure it got done.

I, and I suspect those that are finally getting helped, really appreciate the hard work you did in getting this taken care of. Despite how long it took, at least it got done and that was all I was asking for.

Again, thank you very much and have an amazing week, @Lunarea!

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Lunarea Got mine too! Thanks very much! Now I can finally get back to work on my game, once I figure out how the updated Khas Lighting System works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For some reason, I found this is kinda stylist
ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarkerKai