-Rena-

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, seriously, someone recreated this in XP and I love it:

I wonder if something like this would be possible in MV, too? Not talking about the incredible effort needed to draw all the sprites, but the fight system and the implementation of large scale battles. I think that something like this would be pretty amazing, but I'm a little idiot when it comes to coding. :( I saw that this youtuber wasn't active anymore, but he uploaded an old version on github.

Does something similiar already exist for MV?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A version of the XP script? Is it his own, and has he given permission to share it? If you provide a link someone may be able to convert it - it'd be a massive task though.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you look at his channel, it looks like he continued his work on MV instead: (there's even a demo)

Drokkkon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you look at his channel, it looks like he continued his work on MV instead: (there's even a demo)
This is so amazing.

I hope someday he finish this plugin and it be free lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?
Does anyone else find writing dialogue hard?
You guys want more tutorials? Well not only are we doing new video tutorials with Driftwood, we've also brought in two contributing authors for the blog to get a new tutorial every week! First one here from @Avery
https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorials/tutorial-mapping-interior/

Next week we'll get something from @hiddenone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ighjku