Four things needed

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by DarkOdin, Jun 11, 2015.

1. DarkOdin

DarkOdin Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Ok so first off i need some resources for my Commercial game. I will credit accordingly (and to those who do the resources for me shall recieve a free copy of the game upon it's completion if they want.)

Task #1 - I need a face set of these guards. [​IMG] Just 1 face per guard with their corrisponing colors.

As well i need a face set of the sprite i'll be asking for below.

==========================================================================================================

Task #2 I need 1 sprite sheet of just some people. 4 adults and 4 children

- Adult #1 =  Old man who is mostly blad but has a ring of hair left and a long beard. His clothes should seem poor and tattered, and

their colors should be blue and red. Like robes i suppose would be good. The eyes should be slightly open.

- Adult #2 = An old woman in a green and blue dress with happy closed eyes. Her hair should be a brunette sort of color. She should also have a bandana on her head that is colored pink or light blue (either is fine by me).

- Adult #3 = A male around late 20's with blue spiy hair similar to Riku's Hair from the Kingdom Hearts franchise but not exact of course.

Clothes should be a black suit with red trim on the shoulders and bottom of the suit as well as a belt (with the trim as well).

- Adult #4 = A female blonde in early 20's. With a pink and white dress and a necklace around her neck. her hair should be quite long and somewhat "poofy"  (trying to give the best descriptions i can. Sorry if i am failing terribly). She should also have a pink hat on that is tilted on her head slightly to the right and has a white ring around it and the edges of the hat.

- Child #1 = A redhead little girl around age of 12 in a tattered gown with a stiched up hood. The colours should be red and orange.

- Child #2 = A raven haired girl around the age of 8-9. In a shirt and skirt with a golden bracelet on her right hand. the shirt should be colored a light green and the skirt be white.

- Child #3 = A young blonde boy age 10. He should have a red turban like headwear on along with stiched up brown clothes on.

- Child #4 = A young blue haired boy age 11. His clothes should look absolutely torn to shreds almost. Just like he got out of a terrible experience.

==========================================================================================================

Task #3

I need a better window rather than the default one. I cannot explain it all that well. However, i will try. I need a black and gold border. It should look similar to a picture frame like this [​IMG]

Task #4 Lastly i need 5 battlers

B#1 = A grim reaper similar to [​IMG]

B#2 = Another reaper but female and similar to something like this [​IMG]

B#3 = A ghost type fiend that is a dark golden colour and looks somewhat like this [​IMG]

B#4 = An undead skelton miner with a rusty pickaxe in hand and a miner helmet on. It should also have a shirt on however no leg wear. The shirt can be either blue, dark red, or black.

B#5  = A sort of tunneling worm that could eat rocks like you would find in deep caves. The worm should be brownish with little bumps on its body that are colored a dark red.

Anyone who could help me out with this i'd much appreciate it. I plan to make a Project recruitment thread down the road. However, For now i am woring the project solo till i have the first area done (it will include 1 world map, 1 fort with exteriors and interiors. It will also include a full city with interiors and exteriors. ! small town with exteriors and interiors. and 1 smaller fort like camp with a dungeon. As well as a starter house where you begin the game.) I would of posted this in the project recruitment thread however i am not currently recruiting. Once i have a good amount of work and technical work done i'll make a demo to showcase my ideas and how things are going, and get people to work with me then. that should be around a month prior to today (Even rolling solo i've made impressive work for the short time i've been doing my project. I'm a woraholic).

Anyways if anyone makes these resources please PM them to me and NOT post them here. Also we can discuss over PM maybe future workings.

Anyways thanks for your time and have wonderful days/night (depending where you are from). Goodnight everyone i shall return in the morning ^_^

- DarkOdin

2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm on my phone atm, so can't search myself, but have you searched yet? I think a lot of this stuff could be found out there. I'm certain there are facesets for those guards or similar enough, you could just recolor.

The adult sprites, could they be made in the generator?

3. DarkOdin

DarkOdin Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I searched trust me. However as for guard faces i cannot find good enough ones to match them. and true i could maybe do the adult sprites in generator but the generator can only do so much.

4. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  5. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Woah, this is a lot of stuff!  If you're asking for them all to be made for you and not just found you'll need to post in Project Recruitment because it's beyond the scope of what Resource Requests is for.

What's wrong with the guard faces that come in the RTP?  They're made to match those sprites and lots of edits have been done to them to give them some variety.  Getting recolors would be easy, those get done often and quickly.

6. mlogan

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes, RTP, that's where I've seen the guard faces, lol! Yes, recolor those and they'll work.

The old man sprite in People 1 sounds very similar to what you are wanting as well. There is a sprite in one of the People sheets that has a woman wearing a bandana - some recoloring and she should work for that one.

I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I'd recommend becoming familiar with Gimp and recoloring and frankening sprites (putting pieces of different sprites together to make something new).

This is a pretty big request, even just recoloring and frankening and not many people here have that kind of time to devote to someone else's project. Again, not saying that to be mean, it's just the reality of it.

I used to think I couldn't do these things either but I took the time to learn and I'm thankful I did.

Avery likes this.
  7. DarkOdin

DarkOdin Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I am not using the RTP that is why. Ahh i was unsure aslo, weather or not it was too much. I apologize. I read the rules of the resource request but wasn't sure if this was over what the limit was.

Also @ GrandmaDeb Thank you kindly!

@ Mlogan I am familiar with gimp that's how i recloured the soldiers and i have dont some tileset editing as well with clumping things and making new items. I am just not professional enough. Also, i didn't want to use that old man from the people section i wanted something more original but i shall take a try at maing one on my own. :)

This thread can be taken down i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  8. mlogan

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Again, not trying to be rude or crush your dreams, man. If I had nothing else to do all day I'd fill as much of your request as I was able.

Also, you never mentioned in your original post that you were not using RTP. That's very important when making a request - a request cannot be filled without all the details. What style are you using? Do you have examples of the style you are using that you can link to so that an artist can decide if they can match it or not?

You might also consider splitting your requests up so that they seem more manageable.